Reviews for Less Than Perfect
This was really cute and funny!
PeanutTree chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
I absolutely loved this! The characters were great - I loved how you substituted candy for drugs - and their wit was engaging as well as terribly funny. I'd love to hear more about this dynamic duo! (Ah, sorry - no more cliches.)
MamzelleCombeferre chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Favoriting!
Dark Gotham chapter 6 . 6/14/2005
This is acutelly really good. Defintly better then some of the other SH stories I have seen on this site. I like you're sense of humor and you're style flows well.
J. A. Lowell chapter 6 . 4/4/2005
Right. I've been meaning to comment on this for a long time. But there's nothing wrong with it. So this is a non-comment, to let you know that although I haven't commented, it's not out of malice. It's out of sheer awe... because this is really, really, really ad infinitum good. And I feel that anything I could say would be inadequate.

I re-read it again this evening (this is like the 18th time or somewheres close to that), in the hopes of finding some way to comment and sound intelligent at it. It's not working. I'm just sitting here, vaguely stunned. Wow. You're out of my league, that's for sure.

Gonna shut up, now, before I sound any worse...
HumanAbstract chapter 6 . 3/24/2005
Ooh, I loved this story! The last chapter was my favorite though. The interaction between the two character is great; I love the way they insult each other, and whatnot.
Eilisan chapter 6 . 3/19/2005
Wow - I've finally gotten around to reading this story, and I'm really glad that I did... it's absolutley brilliant! I'm not exagerating in any way...the plot flows together really well, the charcters leap off the page with depth and irony. I really like your writing style too, it's got enough description to be interesting, but not too much so that's its wordy and dull. Awesome job, I hope that you're thinking about writing another story... I await your update with bated breath! :)
L-Fire chapter 6 . 3/14/2005
Really enjoyable, humorous, clever story with two very likeable and realistic central protagonists, well fleshed out supporting characters with 'actual' personalities (not just ciphers), believable dialogue and an excellent pace. Loved Will and Mitra they compliment each other just as they should, but props too for Vicky whose never ending raging against "male oppression" and withering remarks had me grinning like crazy, I knew someone so like her in College. Hope to see more soon! L-Fire (of Aerynfire)
HouAreYouToday chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
Fantastic! I must say I never read your original prologue, but this one was really good. I really the banter between Will and Mitra- they remind me of some crazy lab partners of mine. The scene where Mitra's talking about "the old country" had me almost falling out of my chair, I was laughing so hard. You write humor fabulously, and I'd love to see more of it in the future. Mitra's also a very interesting character, and while her one-liners are funny, just a caution against overuse... but it's a really minor minor point.

Overall, awesome job! Keep writing!
Estriel chapter 6 . 3/3/2005
Yay! This was good, but you need to write more, develope the characters and perhaps try and prolong the mystery a little, in my opinion. Keep it up- this has so much promise! Will there be another one?

Es

xx
Morii chapter 6 . 3/2/2005
Yay! please write another one!
Haley Macrae chapter 6 . 2/19/2005
A very nice little piece. Interesting and fun at the same time.

Haley
Serpent Of Light chapter 6 . 2/18/2005
Wow, awesome work! A really well written story wih no noticeable grammatical errors that I could see, a cool plot and a terrific original character-truly a rarity, and one to be oggled at and appreciated and re-read infinitely. I love the way Mitra and Holmes work together, and am especially glad you've made this a platonic relationship. And you've gotten Holmes (or should I say Hamilton?) completely right. "I've grown rather used to having someone there to admire the way I handle a case." Brilliance, absolutely cannonical brilliance! This story is going to stick with me for some time, I can tell you. Will there be a sequel? 'Cause, that would be overwhelmingly joy-inducing.

Magnificent!

Serpent of Light

PS. Will's caffiene and sugar addictions-heavenly, absolutely heavenly. You've done such a good job inducing reality onto virtual paper!
Ytak chapter 6 . 2/18/2005
Fun story. I like how it was written. I am interested to know more about Mitra and her classes and friends.
EdWood chapter 6 . 2/18/2005
Hey - WOW, that was fantastically wonderful ending to a fantastically wonderful story! (sorry, is that over zealous?)

Well done! The humour, the way it was all pulled off in the end, just great - can't wait for your next story!