Reviews for Less Than Perfect
Dreamsprite5 chapter 5 . 2/17/2005
I think that you got Sherlock's personality down. Except I think that he should be a little more sarcastic and more random. Mitra is an awesome character and I think it's funny how her aunt can't get her name write. I hope that you write a sequal.
Ed-Wood chapter 5 . 2/12/2005
Hey - wow, as always - brilliant chapter, I think this might have been one of my favourites so far!

It was funny with the book being at her place! Stroke of comedic genius!

The next chapter can NOT be the last! This is one of my fav stories that I've ever read on te whole fanfic site! You can't end it now! Plus they are such great characters! And their dialogue seems so natural and flowing. But if you DO decide the next chapter is the end, at least cosider a few more stories with Will and itra - they make a great team! Good stuff!
Mariana chapter 5 . 2/10/2005
Hi, My name is Mariana (as you might have seen...), Im from Brazil, ans I'd like to say that I'm loving this history! i think that Will and Mitra's characterization is awsome, and I'm sad because we're getting to the end... But I hope that we can see in the future more histories with those wonderful characters!

Congratulations!
Rae Street chapter 5 . 2/8/2005
Alright! You updated! I'm really enjoying this story so far. And, yes, I would like to see more stories starring Mitra and Will. Keep them coming! :-)
Ed-Wood chapter 4 . 1/29/2005
Hi! That was an excellent chapter! Nice to see Mitra holding her own against Will!

Yeah, just fatastic this chapter, update soon!

And so the plot thickens... lol
Anna chapter 4 . 1/28/2005
Well, I must admit that I am stumped, though I haven't really ever been good at solving mysteries...update soon, though, would you?

hannah holmes chapter 3 . 1/27/2005
nice work. I like the fact that you haven't gone for really obvious names, nice little touch there. I'm rubbish at reviewing... but I liked this, so please write more :)

Hannah
Anna chapter 3 . 1/23/2005
Well done again. I like your new Prologue better than the old one, and, I must say, it's better written. I am very interested in seeing how this turns out...please update soon!

Haley Macrae chapter 3 . 1/23/2005
Sticking her with the bill was great. Very amusing. Keep it up!

Haley
Ed-Wood chapter 3 . 1/22/2005
Hey There! Wow, also a good chapter! I love it when Holmes, or in this case Will, makes all those clever sounding deductions - that's impressive. Your story also continues to impress! Keep it up!
Ed-Wood chapter 2 . 1/15/2005
Oh my goodness! This story is bloody brilliant! I'm so honestly loving this story - I REALLY want to know what's going to happen next, and between Mitra and Will. Oh, and obviously - very well written - well done!

Ok ow - time to update update update! You're officially on my favourites list now!
Anna chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
Gee, I thought I was the only one that didn't pay attention in gym. I got hit by a soccer ball freshman year and it almost broke my glasses. But that doesnt have much to do with your story, which, by the way, I enjoyed rather a lot. I am usually a fan of modern Holmes stories, but yours is one of the better ones, like A Perfect World. Very well done. Keep it up (and update!)

mierin-lanfear chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
I don't know where to begin: whether to say that it's cute, or it's very readable and the story's beginning is very coherent. _ A very promising piece!
Ed-Wood chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
"Are you okay?"

Honestly, people ask the stupidest questions sometimes" ~ true true!

This is very well written - I'm quite envious, I'm really loking forward to see what is happeing next, when there is more of the Will Hamilton character - a nice contemorary angle to take.

Keep up the good work!
Pinkpanther chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Looks like you've got a very intriguing start to a story - I hope there's more! Good work!
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »