Reviews for In the Mind of a Serial Killer
MirrorFade chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
An interesting fic, though somehow I can't see Barry having a wife. Nice, I like it.
InsaneRaden chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
(with a quiet tone)holy fuck.
Scorpio Monkey chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
EW! That was a real mind blower!

Excellent job!
Gao Yun Yun chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Oh my goodness.. I think I'm going to be sick..

This story gave me goosebumps, literally! I'm so cold now...

A very good story! Barry is one of the most intresting and complex characters ever to be made... He's my favriote bad guy!

I'd like to see a story that shows what bit of Barry we really want to see, sort of open him up and see what makes him tick, though we all know what that is... (dressing up as women and trying to butcher poor, innocent little boys).

Very good!
Cleone chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Wow, that literally sent shivers down my spine! I'm never going to marry a butcher, that's for sure.

Love Always
T.R. Fanatic chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
*shutter* That's scary! Very, very... write more, please!
cheesey little hobbitses chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Woo! That was great. A good insight on Barry the Chopper. There aren't enough fics about him.
MrsPiccolosWife chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
ooh..wow..really good and kinda creepy.. well, write some more, it will be good. Barry the Chopper is so insane that I have to love him. And he has Jimmy Kudo's voice..what's not to love?
nothing666666666 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
*eye twitch*

...fascinating...*pokes*
quit forever chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
I hate barry but he's one of the most interesting characters. write more or else I'll sick my Barry zombie on you!
www.Wrathchan.com chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
*SCREAMS* Barry traumatized me! HE FREAKS ME OUT! WELL DONE, VERY DESCRIPTIVE!
HappyDuelist chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Very interesting piece. You should write more. I hope you move ahead with this, Barry is a very interesting character especially the role he plays in creating doubt between Al and Ed. You could really do a lot with this. Even take it to the bit with Al and Scar fighting him. Bravo in any case. _
Miss Informed chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
OMG. I LOVED this. I'm such a Barry fangirl... which is wierd. But whatever.

SQUE! Barry! *glomps Barry*
Wiremess chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Zepp!

I finally found this... ::is excedingly happy::

::fondles the Barry plushies she stole earlier::

I
Kudos4U chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Wow, sorry but I just made up the name off the top of my head. Sorry reasearched as much as I could and watched a few episodes. Yeah I know that was totally unlike him but sometimes abazanano's can be soft like Sesshoumaru(hehehe). Yeah but it was translated from Japanese to English and it's just my nature to do that. I don't take things personally unless you say something like some person said at my other story. Good story!