Reviews for The Bargain
You should write a sequal to this one
nayin17 chapter 9 . 10/1
Glad Harry finally said I love you
nayin17 chapter 4 . 9/30
Your Ron is very refreshing
Epeefencer chapter 13 . 9/25
A wonderful compelling story. The way you portrayed the development of their relationship was very realistic and heart-warming. The way their love grew and the way you showed it was amazing. Thanks for sharing the story with us.
Anonymous chapter 13 . 5/30
Holy. Crap. This has got to be the best fanfiction I've ever read. Oh my gosh. It's just . . . perfect. Pure brilliance. This could've been written by J.K. Rowling herself, it's so good. The Quidditch scene in chapter 11 was pure awesomeness. And that advice about how you shouldn't let arguments seperate you from the person you love? Pure wisdom. I can practically hear Dumbledore saying that, it's so full of wisdom. Also, when Harry receives "the Talk" from Lupin. . . . Now I wish J.K. Rowling included that in the books. This fanfiction is just simply amazing. I wouldn't be surprised if you are from England; all their accents are perfectly English, at least from my limited knowledge of English accents (I come from America). Just continue your awesome writing, please, so people like me who are horrible (at least compared to you) at writing can at least read a true master's work. Also, have you read the Percy Jackson series? If you have not, I would highly recommend it, espically if you are intrested in Greek mythology. If you have, could you create a Percy Jackson fanfiction? Well, that's all, sorry for the long review. I hope you continue writing, people need more authors as brilliant as you in the world.
uh6091b chapter 2 . 5/25
Liked the Star Trek Next Gen refrence.
Lisa Cooper chapter 13 . 5/5
Very good story with a really nice ending. Thank you for writing it.
Lisa Cooper chapter 5 . 5/4
"Best Foot Forward" was a good chapter. I liked how you've given them a lot of real life, in a magical world, experiences. The dancing scene was good. I liked how Tonks' dance partner was Remus. I also liked the wisdom she imparted about how to do things. I also liked that "Harry's mother" was his dance partner. Best of all I liked how they told each other about themselves at the picnic. Thanks for writing this story.
lovergirl23 chapter 10 . 4/13
Finally Harry proposes!
lovergirl23 chapter 9 . 4/13
no shit damn!
Maddy chapter 12 . 3/21
At the very beginning of the chapter, you claimed that Ginny's birthday, was also the day of the wedding, but it's not. You said that the wedding wouldn't be on Ginny's birthday, it would be on the 11th. Yes, it is, but, Ginny's birthdah is the 12th, not the 11th.
Kaya70 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Good story like the rhythm
Confused chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
Okay, so, let me sum this up for you. I would never count myself a girl who obsesses and criticizes, but I have opinions, and you know what? Here's one of them: okay, I'm not rude, but I think you're painting the wrong picture, okay? So, essentially, here's this Harry, we've got here, who at first doesn't love Ginny, and breaks her, just destroys her. Who is merely dutiful. Okay, I'm, I'm sorry, have you read Anne Frank? So we think, oh , you know, he doesn't like her, he likes someone else, okay? Then we've got that he does love her...cause being she's pretty. And I'm just like, hold on a sec, so he loves her now? But in a shallow way? So, that's muddling. Then he does love her, fully. I know loves a gradual process, but then this isn't a gradual, it's quick, sharp,'ll be lucky to find love if this is your idea of it. Just lay back and proofread, okay?
imma short yo chapter 6 . 8/29/2014