Reviews for The Bargain
anjalyy chapter 1 . 3/2
YES I'VE FINALLY FOUND IT! I've been looking for this story for so long, but I couldn't find it until now
Antares Graceford chapter 13 . 11/1/2020
It was an amazing story but the last chapter with him chasing Malfoy kind of screwed it up.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/15/2020
best story EVER
WhoCares chapter 5 . 5/13/2020
Tonks? Graceful? Ha!
WhoCares chapter 3 . 5/13/2020
Men are idiots.
5camdog27 chapter 2 . 1/31/2020
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
Concolor44 chapter 13 . 12/24/2019
This is certainly one of the best Ginny/Harry stories I've read. Harry is an idiot and makes lots of mistakes. But then ... he's SEVENTEEN. A seventeen-year-old boy is a walking bag of stupid. It shouldn't surprise anyone when he screws up, even if it IS monumentally frustrating.

Kudos and well-done.
Concolor44 chapter 11 . 12/23/2019
Okay, Harry. That was much better.
Concolor44 chapter 10 . 12/23/2019
Eeee-GAD, but he can be dense. I thought he'd propose at the castle, but he let that one slip by, too. THEN, he had to go and set up that totally elaborate, totally over-the-top, totally UNNECESSARY posh reveal ...

He really, really, reeeeallllly should have thought that out better.
rowenasheir chapter 6 . 11/9/2019
I want to know what they did to Bill IN GREAT DETAIL, please.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/9/2019
Loved this! Thought it was realistic too.
mdauben chapter 13 . 5/29/2019
I'm not sure if you are still around or monitoring this account, but I just discovered your story and I wanted to take the chance to tell you how much I enjoyed it!
princecharlesthe69th chapter 13 . 4/20/2019
This was a great story. I would never had thought about that whole arranged marriage thing between ginny and harry. I've seen the arranged marriage before, just not with these characters. Really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2018
BEST FAN FICTION I HAVE EVER READ
babymoosh101 chapter 8 . 8/13/2018
I may now die happy because of this story.