Reviews for The Bargain
Roonil Wazlib chapter 13 . 2/8
It was amazing, brilliant, even. But the sexism. I know your a guy, you don't really know ho girl's minds work. But seriously, obey and serve! Really?! And all Harry has to do is protect and care?! This is an outrage! I'm not a feminist, I'm not, I swear. But Siriusly? Lily has to serve the drinks and take care of Harry?! If anything, James is taking care of Harry.
mryann chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
This is just soo cute.. Ilike it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
I first wanted to stress that fic is nicely written, you honestly have talent.
But the sexism. At several points I really couldn't believe this was written in our century: Ginny vowing to "obey and to serve" Harry while he vows to "protect and care for her"? Really?
Harry unloading the truck while Ginny stands by, Lily bringing in the drinks and looking after Harry while James goes to battle, Harry asking for Arthur's permission to marry Ginny, Harry "courting" Ginny... Girls' passiveness in this fic is alarming and quite disgusting, honestly.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
You should write a sequal to this one
nayin17 chapter 9 . 10/1/2015
Glad Harry finally said I love you
nayin17 chapter 4 . 9/30/2015
Your Ron is very refreshing
Epeefencer chapter 13 . 9/25/2015
A wonderful compelling story. The way you portrayed the development of their relationship was very realistic and heart-warming. The way their love grew and the way you showed it was amazing. Thanks for sharing the story with us.
Anonymous chapter 13 . 5/30/2015
Holy. Crap. This has got to be the best fanfiction I've ever read. Oh my gosh. It's just . . . perfect. Pure brilliance. This could've been written by J.K. Rowling herself, it's so good. The Quidditch scene in chapter 11 was pure awesomeness. And that advice about how you shouldn't let arguments seperate you from the person you love? Pure wisdom. I can practically hear Dumbledore saying that, it's so full of wisdom. Also, when Harry receives "the Talk" from Lupin. . . . Now I wish J.K. Rowling included that in the books. This fanfiction is just simply amazing. I wouldn't be surprised if you are from England; all their accents are perfectly English, at least from my limited knowledge of English accents (I come from America). Just continue your awesome writing, please, so people like me who are horrible (at least compared to you) at writing can at least read a true master's work. Also, have you read the Percy Jackson series? If you have not, I would highly recommend it, espically if you are intrested in Greek mythology. If you have, could you create a Percy Jackson fanfiction? Well, that's all, sorry for the long review. I hope you continue writing, people need more authors as brilliant as you in the world.
uh6091b chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
Liked the Star Trek Next Gen refrence.
Lisa Cooper chapter 13 . 5/5/2015
Very good story with a really nice ending. Thank you for writing it.
Lisa Cooper chapter 5 . 5/4/2015
"Best Foot Forward" was a good chapter. I liked how you've given them a lot of real life, in a magical world, experiences. The dancing scene was good. I liked how Tonks' dance partner was Remus. I also liked the wisdom she imparted about how to do things. I also liked that "Harry's mother" was his dance partner. Best of all I liked how they told each other about themselves at the picnic. Thanks for writing this story.
lovergirl23 chapter 10 . 4/13/2015
Finally Harry proposes!
lovergirl23 chapter 9 . 4/13/2015
no shit damn!
Maddy chapter 12 . 3/21/2015
At the very beginning of the chapter, you claimed that Ginny's birthday, was also the day of the wedding, but it's not. You said that the wedding wouldn't be on Ginny's birthday, it would be on the 11th. Yes, it is, but, Ginny's birthdah is the 12th, not the 11th.
Kaya70 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014