Reviews for The Bargain
Finally Harry proposes!
lovergirl23 chapter 9 . 4/13
no shit damn!
Maddy chapter 12 . 3/21
At the very beginning of the chapter, you claimed that Ginny's birthday, was also the day of the wedding, but it's not. You said that the wedding wouldn't be on Ginny's birthday, it would be on the 11th. Yes, it is, but, Ginny's birthdah is the 12th, not the 11th.
Kaya70 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Good story like the rhythm
Confused chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
Okay, so, let me sum this up for you. I would never count myself a girl who obsesses and criticizes, but I have opinions, and you know what? Here's one of them: okay, I'm not rude, but I think you're painting the wrong picture, okay? So, essentially, here's this Harry, we've got here, who at first doesn't love Ginny, and breaks her, just destroys her. Who is merely dutiful. Okay, I'm, I'm sorry, have you read Anne Frank? So we think, oh , you know, he doesn't like her, he likes someone else, okay? Then we've got that he does love her...cause being she's pretty. And I'm just like, hold on a sec, so he loves her now? But in a shallow way? So, that's muddling. Then he does love her, fully. I know loves a gradual process, but then this isn't a gradual, it's quick, sharp, demanding...you'll be lucky to find love if this is your idea of it. Just lay back and proofread, okay?
imma short yo chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
Ur perverted
WillmShakspere chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
Stayed up until 4 reading this. It was worth it. :)
ilecarb chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
I really liked this story. I will certainly read more of your fcs. Thanks a lot for posting.
Engrprince chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
Very enjoyable story
Engrprince chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
I am liking this story more and more. Thanks
Engrprince chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
Very cute story. Ron is extremely OOC, but that is a good thing it makes the story better :)
MrsJeck chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
This is awesome...I enjoyed reading it! You had walked us on how to fall in love with your brilliant writing.
Me chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Amazing!:)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
whenever harry says something like 'my pleasure' i go "oh, tell me more" and wiggle my eyebrows. i'm just sat in my room talking to myself. poor mum thinks i'm crazy. she's right.