Reviews for The Bargain
Tonks? Graceful? Ha!
WhoCares chapter 3 . 5/13
Men are idiots.
5camdog27 chapter 2 . 1/31
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
Concolor44 chapter 13 . 12/24/2019
This is certainly one of the best Ginny/Harry stories I've read. Harry is an idiot and makes lots of mistakes. But then ... he's SEVENTEEN. A seventeen-year-old boy is a walking bag of stupid. It shouldn't surprise anyone when he screws up, even if it IS monumentally frustrating.

Kudos and well-done.
Concolor44 chapter 11 . 12/23/2019
Okay, Harry. That was much better.
Concolor44 chapter 10 . 12/23/2019
Eeee-GAD, but he can be dense. I thought he'd propose at the castle, but he let that one slip by, too. THEN, he had to go and set up that totally elaborate, totally over-the-top, totally UNNECESSARY posh reveal ...

He really, really, reeeeallllly should have thought that out better.
rowenasheir chapter 6 . 11/9/2019
I want to know what they did to Bill IN GREAT DETAIL, please.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/9/2019
Loved this! Thought it was realistic too.
mdauben chapter 13 . 5/29/2019
I'm not sure if you are still around or monitoring this account, but I just discovered your story and I wanted to take the chance to tell you how much I enjoyed it!
princecharlesthe69th chapter 13 . 4/20/2019
This was a great story. I would never had thought about that whole arranged marriage thing between ginny and harry. I've seen the arranged marriage before, just not with these characters. Really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2018
BEST FAN FICTION I HAVE EVER READ
babymoosh101 chapter 8 . 8/13/2018
I may now die happy because of this story.
Fugacity7 chapter 13 . 5/10/2018
This was rather cute - but I have to admit I kept finding the thought cropping up ...
"She's 15 and he's barely 17 - that's way, Way, WAY too young for the seriousness of marriage."
Yeah - I know, a lot of 15 to 17 year-olds get "busy" but that's because they are being immature with the incredible power of procreation.

If Ginny were at least 18 and Harry 19, it would be almost perfect.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/18/2018