Reviews for The Bargain
Miss Millie chapter 13 . 9/18
Hello,
I can't tell you how many times I've reread this story, it's like visiting an old friend! Sometimes it let's me tell you and others it doesn't let me review!
Miss Millie chapter 1 . 9/15
Hello,
As always this is one of my favorites, I don't know how many times I've read it ! It's like visiting an old friend!
Thanks for the ride, again!
amazing work , intel! and i finally understood why cho ( yuck ) didnt get blown apart - because this story is au . once again , love your fic!
This is AMAZING chapter 13 . 6/11
This is AMAZING! I love it so much! ️️️️️️
HPfan513 chapter 11 . 6/10
Love this story! :)
fluffy fun! just what I like
Blazeb79 chapter 13 . 5/5
Fun story.
foxwearssoxx chapter 12 . 4/23
Disclaimer: Ginny's patrounus is a horse, not a unicorn. I have no idea who's patrounus is a unicorn. Maybe my character. Oh right nvm my character's patrounus is (obviously) a fox :3
Amazing chapter thou :D
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 13 . 4/4
Very interesting story thanks for writing it!
I love this stor chapter 3 . 1/22
I really really enjoyed this story! And it seems that a lot of people enjoyed this too. It made me laugh how random James thoughts were. Like they are in the middle of a fight and he suddenly blurts out how he will marry of his son to Arthur's daughter. I can actually see him doing this. James is pretty impulsive.

Anyway, ignore that one guest who is screaming sexism when there is nothing sexist in this story. Nobody likes a closed minded bigot dear guest. Everyone has different lifestyles and view of the world. Jeez, this reminded me of the time this feminist called me a 'gender traitor' for saying that I want to be a housewife someday and take care of my family. I thought feminism is about letting the voices of the women be heard but nobody shuts up a woman's opinion faster than a feminist.
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 2 . 9/24/2016
Well that's just great. Only 12 days to get married or face life unable to get a hard on... at least Ginny would still be able to have sex and not even have to worry about getting pregnant.
LilMcConnel chapter 2 . 6/3/2016
LoL. This fic is something new. :D
Anonymous Sexist chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Just wanted to pop in and say, after reading this story again, that it was thoroughly brilliant and you can ignore all the reviewers whining about sexism. Not only can they not appreciate different settings with different values, but they can't be bothered to inform themselves about how the world works.

There are hundreds of stories of sassy (and annoying) girls with a submissive Harry throughout this site, and hundreds if not thousands more preaching about equality. This isn't the choir and we don't need to have The Word and The Truth spread to us. They can go read those stories if they want. Personally I think this was much more refreshing, and those people complaining about it being the current year (or current century) are just unable to appreciate a good story that doesn't conform to their bigoted (in the real sense of the word) and narrow-minded political views.

In all, this was more a review for other reviewers, but overall the story was really good. Since I know anyone reading this will dive into their conditioning and snort "Hmph, sexist!" I've put it in the name, just to preempt anyone else.

Have fun reading! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/12/2016
im a perv.
i was waiting for love and sex...
natalieeannee chapter 13 . 4/6/2016
This was a unique plot I haven't read before!

I liked Ginny and Harry's first kiss :), and their responses in the ministry to reporters.

I thought something might make the wedding not go as planned.. and you delivered.

I would like to hear more happiness in their life after this first day of marriage and will check out your profile!

Thanks for writing! You write well!