Reviews for The Bargain
Fugacity7 chapter 13 . 5/10
This was rather cute - but I have to admit I kept finding the thought cropping up ...
"She's 15 and he's barely 17 - that's way, Way, WAY too young for the seriousness of marriage."
Yeah - I know, a lot of 15 to 17 year-olds get "busy" but that's because they are being immature with the incredible power of procreation.

If Ginny were at least 18 and Harry 19, it would be almost perfect.
I want morrrrrrrrrreeeee
H chapter 13 . 1/3
This story has some good chapters but more bad chapters.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/26/2017
like it. late at night. need sleep. no tiem for long review
Miss Millie chapter 13 . 9/18/2017
Hello,
I can't tell you how many times I've reread this story, it's like visiting an old friend! Sometimes it let's me tell you and others it doesn't let me review!
Miss Millie chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
Hello,
As always this is one of my favorites, I don't know how many times I've read it ! It's like visiting an old friend!
Thanks for the ride, again!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/10/2017
amazing work , intel! and i finally understood why cho ( yuck ) didnt get blown apart - because this story is au . once again , love your fic!
This is AMAZING chapter 13 . 6/11/2017
This is AMAZING! I love it so much! ️️️️️️
HPfan513 chapter 11 . 6/10/2017
Love this story! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 5/14/2017
fluffy fun! just what I like
Blazeb79 chapter 13 . 5/5/2017
Fun story.
foxwearssoxx chapter 12 . 4/23/2017
Disclaimer: Ginny's patrounus is a horse, not a unicorn. I have no idea who's patrounus is a unicorn. Maybe my character. Oh right nvm my character's patrounus is (obviously) a fox :3
Amazing chapter thou :D
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 13 . 4/4/2017
Very interesting story thanks for writing it!
I love this stor chapter 3 . 1/22/2017
I really really enjoyed this story! And it seems that a lot of people enjoyed this too. It made me laugh how random James thoughts were. Like they are in the middle of a fight and he suddenly blurts out how he will marry of his son to Arthur's daughter. I can actually see him doing this. James is pretty impulsive.

Anyway, ignore that one guest who is screaming sexism when there is nothing sexist in this story. Nobody likes a closed minded bigot dear guest. Everyone has different lifestyles and view of the world. Jeez, this reminded me of the time this feminist called me a 'gender traitor' for saying that I want to be a housewife someday and take care of my family. I thought feminism is about letting the voices of the women be heard but nobody shuts up a woman's opinion faster than a feminist.
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 2 . 9/24/2016
Well that's just great. Only 12 days to get married or face life unable to get a hard on... at least Ginny would still be able to have sex and not even have to worry about getting pregnant.