Reviews for Irresistible Hearts
eric chapter 12 . 6/9/2009
the story is good it would be better if you continue the date with van and fiona. it would also be great if you go more in detail in fiona's past.
Elline Regina Magalona chapter 11 . 4/23/2009
hi! this is the greatest fan fiction i've ever read!

thanks for spending time making this!

pls. finish it, pls...

love the scenes of van and fiona together and how they show their love for each other!

thanks so much and God bless!
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 12 . 4/21/2009
Man Cyberdemon you certainly know how to keep people in suspense please update this I really like it and it's long overdue thank you
Moriko no Hikari chapter 6 . 6/17/2007
Cool!
Geo Fighter chapter 12 . 10/31/2006
I like write more please I beg of you please write more I realy like this fanfic it's almost like a real story writen by a pro, please write more quickly.
ac dargon chapter 12 . 10/17/2006
been a while snice this was updated huh anyway hope this makes u want to write again
Ryo-Truesdale chapter 12 . 3/31/2006
A very very tragic story... don't want to spoil the beans but i may have an idea at what she lost... hehe. Great story anyway keep up the good work and continue updating! Awesome

Bit Below Has Spoilers From The TV Show

Hey I just thought of something : Topic - Papayas

Van : Flying Papaya!

Van : I Could Sure Go For A Papaya - Fiona : Normal Papaya Or Flying Papaya's - Van : Not That Again
ZGMF-X20A-SF chapter 12 . 2/28/2006
Good story, but all good stories must be continued and finished. It has been a while since this was updated and while I understand that it may not be a priority there is the resposibility to finish what one starts.
animefanatic chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
wow...grea story hope u update another one soon..
wolfcrossbreed chapter 12 . 11/22/2005
man...another great story...i want to see what happens next...can you update soon?
tall person chapter 12 . 10/18/2005
ok you, I waited for who knows what to review but hurry up and update becase this is a good story all around.
KiraIzazuma chapter 12 . 8/12/2005
write more pwease D
KiraIzazuma chapter 11 . 8/12/2005
yay movies!
KiraIzazuma chapter 6 . 8/12/2005
hmm what happened to fiona i wonder
KiraIzazuma chapter 5 . 8/12/2005
yay! thomas gets beat up soon right? D