Reviews for It Would Have Been Like
Flor galeano chapter 14 . 1/21
Me encanto tu historia lo mejor que lei de sirius y remus , llore desde el capitulo 12 hasta que termino no tengo palabras para describir el sinfin de emociones que me provoco saludos desde argentina estoy leyendo esta historia traducida y la verdad no me arrepiento para nada de buscar en ingles y luego traducirlas mira que encontre tu historia ahora buscare más asi
Daia Black chapter 14 . 12/19/2016
Una historia preciosa. Triste, pero muy bonita. Gracias por escribirla y compartirla.
celestialreverie chapter 14 . 8/19/2016
Just for your information, I posted a review as AstraeaKallista, but this is my real account now so you won't be talking to someone without an account! Thanks again for this amazing story! :)
Astraea Kallista chapter 14 . 8/19/2016
Oh my Lordy... This was beautiful. I loved every moment of it and I wanted Harry to stay with Sirius and Remus forever. In my opinion, you beautifully portrayed what I think the two would be like with one another and I could picture every moment because it all felt very in character. I am likely going to read it again... and probably at least once a month from now on. I really love it. I cried when Harry went into their room on his last night. I cried when he woke up and didn't smell wet dog and wood anymore. I cried when Remus visited and they talked and hugged. And I cried at the note Remus wrote. I cried more than that too. The three of them are so damaged that the pain bonds them together as much as their history and you made this all very apparent. And no I am rambling so I am going to stop here. Well done, and I am saddened only that I didn't find this fic sooner. Thank you for writing this!
~Astraea ()
Grace Searcy chapter 6 . 6/7/2016
I enjoy it but Remus John Lupin was bit at the age three when his father got into a fight with greyback a werewolf that bit children.
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 14 . 4/6/2016
Oh! My heart! Great story, sweet ending.
Meel Jacques chapter 4 . 2/26/2016
Harry, you are a grown up boy! How could you don't know?! Kkkkk
Meel Jacques chapter 3 . 2/26/2016
Harry, I know you are gay as well. e-e
Meel Jacques chapter 2 . 2/26/2016
I hope Harry will be there forever. Best way to die.
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
No, they don't know, Harry, and I am so sad about.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/16/2016
I don't actually have a login so I guess I'll have to remain anonymous sorry But I just wanted to say I adored this! I generally avoid stories after the veil I hate sirius' death more than almost any other but this was awesome! Although I did still cry poor Remus! *sob* anywho this was awesome as happy an ending as I could hope for with sirius being dead I loved it!
Betsy chapter 7 . 10/25/2015
You are an amazing writer. Don't let the flamers get you down. I like wolfstar, and who cares if you're gay. I like this story. Keep writing.
Ani chapter 14 . 2/1/2015
This is one of the sweetest stories I've read! I don't ship wolfstar but your story pulled me in and it was really cute. The idea itself is amazing and the story is just beautiful, especially the ending! Thank you for writing this.
Wolfstar shipper chapter 14 . 11/22/2014
Dont ever care about the flames. I love this story. So u forgot to warn people it was slash. Dont like Dont read. It was an awesome idea and I loved how close remus and harry became. Flamers just need to keep their opinions to themselves
Nevaeh Grant chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
God, I love how you deal with flames.