Reviews for It Would Have Been Like
lover of crimemance chapter 14 . 9/15
this the sweetest harry potter story I have ever read I am literally crying and my girlfriend is looking at like I'm crazy till she read the story and she is starting to cry as well
im really sad now, he had to return to reality T-T
Teddy Adams chapter 7 . 3/21
Thank you so much for that authors note. I always hated when people hate on a story for having characters that aren't straight, or are trans or whatever. I also hate when they read a story that HAS been marked for things like that and they don't like it and decide to take it out on the poor author. It's a well written story and I enjoy it a lot so far, and whoever these people are, they need to just think about their life for a moment. Thanks for this great story!
SNRomance chapter 14 . 3/6
Thank you for emotionally decimating me... I greatly enjoyed this, though wish the ending was happier. It was excellently written.
Flor galeano chapter 14 . 1/21
Me encanto tu historia lo mejor que lei de sirius y remus , llore desde el capitulo 12 hasta que termino no tengo palabras para describir el sinfin de emociones que me provoco saludos desde argentina estoy leyendo esta historia traducida y la verdad no me arrepiento para nada de buscar en ingles y luego traducirlas mira que encontre tu historia ahora buscare más asi
Daia Black chapter 14 . 12/19/2016
Una historia preciosa. Triste, pero muy bonita. Gracias por escribirla y compartirla.
celestialreverie chapter 14 . 8/19/2016
Just for your information, I posted a review as AstraeaKallista, but this is my real account now so you won't be talking to someone without an account! Thanks again for this amazing story! :)
Astraea Kallista chapter 14 . 8/19/2016
Oh my Lordy... This was beautiful. I loved every moment of it and I wanted Harry to stay with Sirius and Remus forever. In my opinion, you beautifully portrayed what I think the two would be like with one another and I could picture every moment because it all felt very in character. I am likely going to read it again... and probably at least once a month from now on. I really love it. I cried when Harry went into their room on his last night. I cried when he woke up and didn't smell wet dog and wood anymore. I cried when Remus visited and they talked and hugged. And I cried at the note Remus wrote. I cried more than that too. The three of them are so damaged that the pain bonds them together as much as their history and you made this all very apparent. And no I am rambling so I am going to stop here. Well done, and I am saddened only that I didn't find this fic sooner. Thank you for writing this!
~Astraea ()
Grace Searcy chapter 6 . 6/7/2016
I enjoy it but Remus John Lupin was bit at the age three when his father got into a fight with greyback a werewolf that bit children.
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 14 . 4/6/2016
Oh! My heart! Great story, sweet ending.
Meel Jacques chapter 4 . 2/26/2016
Harry, you are a grown up boy! How could you don't know?! Kkkkk
Meel Jacques chapter 3 . 2/26/2016
Harry, I know you are gay as well. e-e
Meel Jacques chapter 2 . 2/26/2016
I hope Harry will be there forever. Best way to die.
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
No, they don't know, Harry, and I am so sad about.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/16/2016
I don't actually have a login so I guess I'll have to remain anonymous sorry But I just wanted to say I adored this! I generally avoid stories after the veil I hate sirius' death more than almost any other but this was awesome! Although I did still cry poor Remus! *sob* anywho this was awesome as happy an ending as I could hope for with sirius being dead I loved it!