Reviews for Such a Sadist
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
For some reason that I wouldn't disclose, knowing Sakura has an attachment to Sasuke-kun's supposedly gorgeous ass made me laugh so hard. But I do agree, Sassuke-kun is a sadist. A sadomasochist.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Cute! :)
xStarryyAngellx chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
muahaha..possesive...and aggressive...me likey ;) haha jk like your story!
TrinityAngelX chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
lmfao, did he just ask her on a date? woah XD
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
KYA

I LOVE IT!

SASUKE IS SUCH A SADISTIC BASTARD REALLY THEY SHOULD DO THAT IN A EPISODE I WOPULD LAUGH MY ASS OFF
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
haha

this was fuuny

your stories are awesome D
the tomato chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
nande this is socute good job!
Reihitsu chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
NYA-HA! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW! THIS WAS DRIVING ME CRAZY!

... I realize you're probably staring at your computer screen right now, thinking: WTF? But there is a good explanation for EVERYTHING. (Ok, maybe not everything, especially when it comes to me... but anyways... am I rambling? I'm rambling again, aren't I?)

The reason I'm here, reviewing this lovely piece of work is because I was casually checking my emails this fine morning, and because I'm too lazy to read all of them I was deleting them all, BUT THEN SOMETHING STUCK OUT AT ME! MY EMAIL INFORMED ME THAT YOU HAD ADDED ME TO YOUR AUTHOR ALERT, (which wouldn't normally be such a big deal, right? I am awesome and all...) BUT THEN I GOT A LOOK AT YOUR PENNAME!

AND I WAS LIKE: OMFG I'VE SEEN THAT SOMEWHERE BEFORE! But I could not for the life of me remember where! So I checked out your profile, and came across this story, and it seemed vaguely familiar! AND THEN I REALIZED I HAD READ IT BEFORE! But not on So by this point I am losing my mind, because I can not remember where I read it, but THEN IT HIT ME!

DEVIANT ART! :]

Hm... what was the point of this review again? OH,YES! To tell you that I love this piece dearly and I'm a huge fan of your stuff on deviant art! (I have a deviant art too but It kinda sucks... Not because I can't draw! I'm actually a pretty decent drawer. I'm just technologically challenged and I don't know how to use my scanner or photoshop or gimp or whatever the heck it is people use these days! So I'm stuck using microsoft paint! [Which takes a lot of time and effort so I don't do much...] Am I rambling? I'm rambling again, aren't I?)

YEAH FROM ME.
MissQueenKirei chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
LMAO!

That was so cool and funny!

i loved it! XD

*add to favs*

Bye! ;)
onyx eyed kitten chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
This was interesting and I don't mean that in a bad way. I could see Sasuke being a sadist when it comes to Sakura.
ViOlEt-KaT chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
this was funny!
SailorManga chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
That was so funny! Ha Ha! Should've seen that one coming, Sasuke. *Listens to 'Sexy Back'*
Ur2tRoUbLeSoMe90 chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
loved this story! it was so funny! lol.
Ohohen chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
-Chokes and dies of the cuteness-
HRH-The-Otaku-Queen chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
LOL! That part where Sakura rubbed dirt all over her body and was prepared to make Sasuke pay for it was HILARIOUS!

She looked as if she was attacked when she finished, if it were not for that big bright smile she wore he would have killed anybody who dared lay a hand on her and hurt her.

She turned around and began skipping to the village, but stopped when she was far away for her getaway.

“That reminds me…Sasuke-kun, when does your probation end?”

XD! PURE GOLD! SWEET SWEET GOLD! THIS STORY IS NOW ON MY FAVES!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »