Reviews for Such a Sadist
Fuck sake what a big bullshit story. I thought id missed any disgusting shit like this! Fuck off u stupid sasuke freaks. Hes a traitor and monster and dpesnt deserve love!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
For some reason that I wouldn't disclose, knowing Sakura has an attachment to Sasuke-kun's supposedly gorgeous ass made me laugh so hard. But I do agree, Sassuke-kun is a sadist. A sadomasochist.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Cute! :)
xStarryyAngellx chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
muahaha..possesive...and aggressive...me likey ;) haha jk like your story!
TrinityAngelX chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
lmfao, did he just ask her on a date? woah XD
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
KYA

I LOVE IT!

SASUKE IS SUCH A SADISTIC BASTARD REALLY THEY SHOULD DO THAT IN A EPISODE I WOPULD LAUGH MY ASS OFF
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
haha

this was fuuny

your stories are awesome D
the tomato chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
nande this is socute good job!
Reihitsu chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
NYA-HA! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW! THIS WAS DRIVING ME CRAZY!

... I realize you're probably staring at your computer screen right now, thinking: WTF? But there is a good explanation for EVERYTHING. (Ok, maybe not everything, especially when it comes to me... but anyways... am I rambling? I'm rambling again, aren't I?)

The reason I'm here, reviewing this lovely piece of work is because I was casually checking my emails this fine morning, and because I'm too lazy to read all of them I was deleting them all, BUT THEN SOMETHING STUCK OUT AT ME! MY EMAIL INFORMED ME THAT YOU HAD ADDED ME TO YOUR AUTHOR ALERT, (which wouldn't normally be such a big deal, right? I am awesome and all...) BUT THEN I GOT A LOOK AT YOUR PENNAME!

AND I WAS LIKE: OMFG I'VE SEEN THAT SOMEWHERE BEFORE! But I could not for the life of me remember where! So I checked out your profile, and came across this story, and it seemed vaguely familiar! AND THEN I REALIZED I HAD READ IT BEFORE! But not on So by this point I am losing my mind, because I can not remember where I read it, but THEN IT HIT ME!

DEVIANT ART! :]

Hm... what was the point of this review again? OH,YES! To tell you that I love this piece dearly and I'm a huge fan of your stuff on deviant art! (I have a deviant art too but It kinda sucks... Not because I can't draw! I'm actually a pretty decent drawer. I'm just technologically challenged and I don't know how to use my scanner or photoshop or gimp or whatever the heck it is people use these days! So I'm stuck using microsoft paint! [Which takes a lot of time and effort so I don't do much...] Am I rambling? I'm rambling again, aren't I?)

YEAH FROM ME.
Queen-Kirei chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
LMAO!

That was so cool and funny!

i loved it! XD

*add to favs*

Bye~! ;)
onyx eyed kitten chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
This was interesting and I don't mean that in a bad way. I could see Sasuke being a sadist when it comes to Sakura.
ViOlEt-KaT chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
this was funny!
SailorManga chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
That was so funny! Ha Ha! Should've seen that one coming, Sasuke. *Listens to 'Sexy Back'*
Ur2tRoUbLeSoMe90 chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
loved this story! it was so funny! lol.
Ohohen chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
-Chokes and dies of the cuteness-
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »