Reviews for Living Their Dreams
Quentin chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
That was so cute! Especially the ending, It was very awesome. I loved it, you should make a lot more!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
loved it! different than any other i've read!
AnimeCookie93 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
cute cute cute! lol. you never seem to amaze me... :D

Wait, Ed sang? in the anime? I'm not sure I remember that... ? *still confused*
signeoghjtoenvoigj chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Super kawaii! I love it! To be seranaded by Edward Elric...what a dream! :3
lilpunkrocker101 chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
aw that was cute! I've been reading alot of your stories and I think they are realy good!
Sharingan Kyuubi chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
*dreamy sigh* it was great so you;re next chapters about Christmas? Same people right? I can't wait! It'll be awsome I know it!
durrtysouthrp chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Yaay Fluffiness! Keep up the good work!
Corpse Bride90 chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
This story was great! Very fluffy.
Hellokitty-4-ever chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Aw. are you sure this should be a one shot? It's so good. So if you EVER update on it email me ok? Great! _ Thankz so much. And if you ever see Richard tell me...He's ok to kill me... :(
HpRaven89 chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
YAY! My first reading of a FMA story.. Ed and Winry... Ed and Roy are hot! I love Full Metal Alchemist so much... by the way, I suscribed to your Xanga... mine is HpRaven89...
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
That was realy cute. The coffe scene was really funny.
AngeloflLight chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
that was really sweet. yes it as cute!
sam chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
it was good i think you should have a follow up
eiri sama chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
OH! that was so cute that should be in the episodes. Im only on like episode 4 but still I can't wait untill I get to the one where they see winry...but back to the point, execelant story!
The Adversary chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
What is ooc about all the other people are they make the fics yaoi or pair ed with...never mind. I can't even mention it. There arent' enough ed winry fics here. I'm going to write one when i take a break from my current oen day! ONEDAY! IWILLISWEAR! muahaha! *chokes on coffee candy and dies*