Reviews for Artemis Fowl: And The Raven's Prophecies
BCC97 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I read it ONLY because you nudged my arm :) Good story
Annie chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
Okay, well I'm sorry if I'm being a bit too formal or something, but I like your story a lot, and I would like to read more of it when I can. It's very nice, and it's a new idea. Well, anyway, I really like your story. By the way, my email is if you can't see it or something(sorry, I don't really know how this works, this is the first time I wrote a review!).
BeatlesLover chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
oy, another long wait for the next chapter. but i have to admit; waiting for your chapters is worth it. you're doing this fic beautifully. if only i could use italics on "beautifully" to emphasize the word. oh well, i think you get what i mean.

there were a couple of punctuation mistakes; most of that being commas at the end of dialogue sentences instead of periods. and there was another grammatical mistake i caught... wait, i think i'm nit-picking. well, i don't have to get every little thing. on the bright side and overall, good job! _
Indubitably Cynical chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Er..I am confused about this! I'm asuming that Artemis will appear in the next chapter, but why the ! #$%&* is this is the "Artemis Fowl" fandom? Put it in the "Raven" (ugh) fandom, if there is one.
Vampire Princess Nissa chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
WOW! This is the best Artemis Fowl fan fic i've ever read! It's really good and descriptive. There are really long chapters (definitely a good thing!) and also all the characters that are original are in character. Amaking! Not to mention its not the typical artemis'holly fic. They're good but its nice to read something else! Really cool! Update soon!

My e-mail is wildcat_amb
RaevanDawn chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
wow. that was a really long chapter!

you could make a bunch of chapters out of that.

but it was still really good!

At least Raven has Juliet, Id feel sorry for Raven if she was stuck in a house with just Arty and Butler!

Please Post Soon!
BeatlesLover chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
Boy, you weren't kidding. Raven does meet Artmeis in this chapter. Is she going to call him by his full name or by his pet name? Calling him by his pet name is definately more funny. *snickers*

Question:

Does this take place during the first book? It seems like it does.

You have several grammatical errors here in this chapter, just to let you know.

Ciao!

P.S. I just looked over your reviews (don't ask me why) and I see that many had written a lot of "updates" in capital letters. Apparently, a lot of people love your fic, especially the one with the "pen name" of UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE...
Ummm chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Great story but youwere supposed to update when you got 13 reviews this is the 14th please UPDATE!
very good story i love it chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Good no mary sue this is the 13th review so UPDATE YOU SAID YOU WOULD!
1 MORE 2 GO chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
very good story please update! you need 1 more review!
Storyreader14 chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Very Good story i love the plot and only 2 more reviews to go pelase update quicklyUPDTAE!UPDTAE!UPDTAE!UPDTAE!UPDTAE!UPDTAE!UPDTAE!UPDTAE!UPDTAE!UPDTAE!UPDTAE!UPDTAE!UPDTAE!UPDTAE!UPDTAE!UPDTAE!
Raven kidding chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
very good story plese don't wait for 13 reviews watfor a resonable number like 10 or somthing

ANYWAY I LOVE YOUR STORY IT ROCKS!

UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE UPDTAE!

YOU HAVN'T UPDATED FOR 20 DAYS! PLEASE
UPDATE chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
HEY WHY WILL YOU NOT UPDATE? anyway please update i love this tory also why is the chapie 20 pages long just wanna know
Mellisadacritiqe chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Very good chapter when are you gonna update there are no mary-sue's YEA!

you now have 7 reviews more then half of what you wanted origenily so can you please Update

PLEASE!