Reviews for Complications
w- easy enough chapter 12 . 3/14/2008
LOL! Rae is so cute! And cool. And just totally awesome. Yup. Can't wait for more!
Kin Pandun chapter 12 . 7/13/2006
This is SO much fun to read.

Please update soon!

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
Youkai Girl chapter 12 . 5/7/2006
I love this story, and would love to see an update if possible. Keep up the good work!
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 12 . 4/30/2006
XD bubbles

haha...Rae..seems like he's possesed..although he's not
Firehedgehog chapter 12 . 4/14/2006
continue of course
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 11 . 9/26/2005
Fairy Cakes XD

I lurv this fic
Night-Owl123 chapter 11 . 9/26/2005
hm, I always thought the 'pretty scribbles' were incantations. I can't wait for the next chapter and i'm glad that u haven't discontinued this story! I love reading it. Type Type Type! _
kimi-lee22 chapter 10 . 7/12/2005
please do write more, and I know it is hard to type with only one hand, and spelling is not something I'm good at any how.
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 10 . 4/8/2005
Rae is getting scary ...but i still love him

poor Weiss...got to put up w/ Rae...who in others eyes might seem a bit crazy
Night-Owl123 chapter 10 . 4/7/2005
did u break ur hand? I'm glad that u've finally updated. _ I love ur story. update soon!
Night-Owl123 chapter 9 . 2/25/2005
LOL! Fruit baskest is great! i don't really like the way the anime ends though... *pout* update soon!
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 9 . 2/25/2005
Rae should watch Veggie Tales _
Night-Owl123 chapter 8 . 2/24/2005
update soon! _ yes plz update later today! _ it's okay that he was so mean...
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 8 . 2/24/2005
Rae stole stuff...finally..._...now he's cute and cool _ w00t
Youkai Girl chapter 7 . 2/23/2005
Just wanted to let you know that you have loyal fans that are supporting you, and that can't wait for the newest chapter of this awsome story. I think that the three personalities talking to each other was great, especially since Yohji was the one to hear. Raenef getting amnesia and pretending to be Yohji's younger brother brought tears to my eyes because I was laughing so hard at the thought. Thanks for a wonderful story, and keep up the good work!