Reviews for Conversation
Reima-of-the-Kells chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This is kind of a touching moment between these two. I really liked the ending, because it shows the kind of bond they have between them now.
not member chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
aww...
Kagura Kaze chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
i thought your short story was cool. i hope you might add a second chapter or make another story about them two.
Iggy - Essence of Angst chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Very nice short piece of writing.

I don't know Kagura very well, but I do know that she hates to carry out orders for Naraku. She doesn't have any choice, as does Kohaku, and in that way, they are mutual. I like how you portrayed her character.

I really enjoyed reading the conversation between them. Kagura seems to be rather observant about Kohaku, but I guess later on in the series it starts to become quite obvious.

I think this one-shot is awesome. Kagura and Kohaku are not exactly enemies, nor are they friends, yet they share a mutual bond of controlled hatred towards Naraku. In that sense, they could be actual friends, seeing as they don't have any other choice in the matter.

Good job. _
ProphetWithAGun chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
This is a good story. I hope you choose to continue it.
tauna the tundra wolf chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
please update! this was great!
Numisma chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
i love Kagura and Kohaku ficcage, no matter how paltonic or twisted. this was sweet and i could totally see this happening
BC1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
I love it! Please write more of this great story.
KeeraSango chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
;; Aw... That's so sweet!

And now exaustion orders me to nap!

Keep up the good work; I adore this story.

Keera
StormySkys chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Awsome! I like this idea very much I can't wait for the next chapter!
The Procrastinator chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Awesome fic. LOVED the last part; it was a totally Kagura thing to do. Just when I thought she was getting out of character, BAM, “I don’t need friends. You do as you like, Kohaku.” Very nice. I like the exploration of Kagura and Kohaku's relationship. The vagueness of it in the anime gives people plenty of room to imagine the possibilities and I think you did a good job. It could have been a little longer, because your story was a bit too straightforward, but other than that, it was a great read. I'm deprived of Kohaku stories and the resurgence of new ones this past week has just made me so giddy. And thankfully they all have good substance.
AnimeGirl622 chapter 1 . 12/6/2004