Reviews for Caffeine Sunset
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Really cool!
QueenMismatched chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
So sweet! It's great to see a story completely from Ari's POV. I really loved the story.
S chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Amazing. I don't usually read NCIS fic, but for some reason felt the urge today... This is by far the best Kate/Ari I've read; i hope to read more of your work!
willothewisp62 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
That was really incredible!

Bravo!
Katie-Poo 107 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
wow... that was really beautiful. It completely captured everything. :)
Liz chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
OK, I have already reviewed on some of your other stories I am pretty sure. However I feel the overwhelming need to do so again becasue of how damn often I read your stories! I love every one of them which is unreasonable to me cause I really don't care much for your pairings...:) At first I was astonished to see a Kate/Gibbs/Tony trio and then I read 'Suits' and that was it, I was converted. The story made me fall in love with the threesome and I lovingly read the other three stories with the trio. What an unbelievable job you do in any forum, expressing lust and love and power and control and all the bits in between. Truly amazing. I think it is so funny that I am an avid Tate fan and yet you are my favourite author and haven't even written a pure Tony/Kate story! Anyways, this is getting long but I had to inform you that you are genuinely skilled and I hope you continue to share your gift, especially in this forum.
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Beautiful.
Sensoo chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
I've already sent you an e-mail...but I was wondering why the rest of this story isn't up! It's an exquisite piece.
Meredith44 chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
I saw the sexual tension between Ari and Kate from the very first scenes they had together. (Let me just say, the tape wore out at the scalpel scene from the number of times it was viewed.) You did an excellent job working with such a unique pairing.
Salem Navy chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
I am not a Kate/Ari person, nor will I ever be(Tate till the end) but that was great. Better than great! Awsome, wonderful, heart-lurching. Keep up the good work.
nikkinor chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Wow, I think I've read this like four times, and LOVE it, your a great writer, good job.
Slayne22 chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
That was wonderful. As always, you are a step above everyone else, imho.
April-All-Year-Round chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
I love your writing, I can't help it...

Anyway, a very good Kate/Ari fic and I feel I'm starting to become a fan of the pairing although I never was before. Your writings have turned me, so congratulations are due!

Looking forward to reading your next work...