Reviews for Heroes, Cross Dressing, and Why I Hate Hormones
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Oh, so those are Moblins? I always knew them as the (insert swear word of choice) ing annoying spear guys.
leontinees chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
Fucking hero... never better said :D
Morbidly Bored chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
First off, I need to say this :

Oh my dearest 'lo. *pats head* I'm a girl too. I know how yew feel.

Selonianth chapter 13 . 2/16/2009
lol more please
Chaos Blademaster chapter 9 . 3/7/2008
First off, let me say that so far, I have quite enjoyed this fic (and the one it is partnered with), and not to mention what I have read of WHN (I seriously need to rereead what I have read and the rest). Now taht I have said that, I noticed that in chapter you refered to the evil-giant-charged-ball-of-energy-that-becomes-multiple-beams-that-make-the-fllor-fall as unblockable. For many years I (and I'm sure most everyone else) thought that this was true...until I say on a video taht shows the OoT Ganondorf fight. It makes it rather obvious that you can reflect the attack back at Ganondorf using a spin-attack (though I haven't played OoT since this discovery), which Ganondorf, apparently, is unable to block or reflet in any way.
Wabi chapter 8 . 1/13/2008
You know, you don't need to raise the rating to "M" just because of some swearing.
syrraki chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Hey it's me the crazy girl who's always reviewing your stuff? Yeah. I'm reading this again. Because it KICKS ASS. And sooner or later I'm going to get to the chapters I've reviewed and therefore shan't be able to review so I'll review now. YOU ARE TOO AWESOME. This remains one of my favourite stories ever.
AmbivalentAngyl chapter 8 . 8/25/2007
I love Ganon's dialogue it made him seem cool!
bmp112 chapter 13 . 6/17/2007
Zelink24 chapter 13 . 5/7/2007! Link is "cheating" on Zelda with a Sheikah man? Oh wow that was rich! I can't believe that Zelda changed back to Sheik just to run away from the castle! Wow...good times good times...Anyway! Once again, YOU ROCK! I flinking love all your stories so far and that means that I must read more! Wonderful story on Zelda's side. I mean when you had Zelda yell at Ganondolf, I just couldn't stop laughing! Like always, funny stuff, funny stuf! Gah! I must read more of your STORIES!
pretty-r.a.v.e-GIRLxx chapter 13 . 4/17/2007
Amazing story, all I can say.

Absolutely amazing.

I mean, honestly, everytime I finished a chapter, i thought of how I had to go to bed, but i just couldn't stop reading.

Tomorrow, Im reading your other story, 'Time Travel, Drag Kings, and Why I Hate Hormones'

Can't wait.

Anyways, Ill stop rambling now.

Amazing story.
Tupelo Thief chapter 13 . 3/31/2007
Great ending :D. And uber funny, as usual.
RandomTopic chapter 13 . 2/26/2007
I like the way you told this story, and Zelda was awesome. The ending was funny too. :D
Itallia chapter 13 . 2/11/2007
Haha, that's a good ending. That sort of boy-girl and boy thing in a relationship would really confuse things. I wonder if Link would be comfortable kissing Sheik knowing that it's Zelda?
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 13 . 1/17/2007
omg...*speechless* wow...

lol, the last part cracked me up