Reviews for Dancing with Hearts
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 4 . 11/23/2005
Hey! Only two actual chapters? You cannot discontinue this, I won't allow it!
Oceana-14 chapter 4 . 6/26/2005
Hi I have read your lastest story so i thought i should read your first and let me tell you all of your stories are great. please continue writing, dancing with hearts. i really like it.

Oceana
Tormented Inoccence chapter 4 . 5/14/2005
Update! Update! Update!
Swt Chry oo chapter 3 . 4/17/2005
That's sad! I was getting into the story! Plz continue the story. I would email you but yeah...
BeachBum102 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
I LOVE IT! NICK GO ON!
dragonbluepheonix chapter 4 . 2/17/2005
Hi, I never usually review, except if they are stories that I gave a review in the first chapter. but anywayz you really didn't need to know that but YAH i thought i would say this story has a lot of potential and i hope you will not give up on it so easily. btw i love the simple plan song you added in there. i've been dying to find a fic with Simple Plans Nightmare in it somewhere, i just think that song fits harry potter so well... anywayz im totally off subject now, but please continue this, dont forget people are reading, they just might not be commenting.

Nicole
Mai Gamit chapter 4 . 1/2/2005
ah good yes please continue! I like this stor very much . . . Sorry I just found it to review it . . . I havent been keeping up with lately, but please update soon!

Mai
lbabiegirll chapter 2 . 12/30/2004
this is great plz keep going
Me chapter 4 . 12/30/2004
bump
Simple Tirade d'Aujourd'Hui chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
I love it. A lot. I'm trying to imaging the rest of the story and I hope your story will have a happy ending. I want a happy ending! lol

Bravo!

-XX-
Black-Rose23 chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
This story is very good, I can't wait until you update it.
Jennifer13 chapter 4 . 12/17/2004
Yay! and yup I cna relate with the 'rents being an arse. just post when you can
Jennifer13 chapter 3 . 12/16/2004
No! You can't stop now, I want to know if Sirius gets the girl! please don't stop.
Slytherin ice princess chapter 3 . 12/15/2004

you can't stop.

this is really good.

PLease please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please continue this.

i really like it.

And i'll cry if you dont.
helen chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
oi! i was reading that and you stopped it wen it was gettin interesting!