Reviews for The Last O'Malley
kristine morgan chapter 1 . 5/30
Good story, but way too sad, I would hope for a better future for the O'Malley's. Thank you for sharing.
Lesmizmaniac chapter 1 . 1/8
Wow. That was so beautifully written. By the first death, I was full on sobbing. The O'Malleys are a group of people who may be fictional but you love them anyways. This really brought them to life. I love it.
Clarity's Illusions chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Oh my goodness. That was so sad. I may never get over it. I'm gonna go cry now.
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Aww that made me cry! Great job, even while I'm wiping away tears in the middle of a cafe. I've loved the O'Malley series for over ten years now and that was so sweet. Tragic, but sweet. Stephen is my favorite of the O'Malley's, who is your's?
Neville Foreville chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Sooooo very great! I cried! Not quite as much as I did with Jen's death in the books, but I still cried! You are a fantastic author, writing just the way that I would think they would talk. Keep writing more O'Malley stories! I want to read more! :) Again, great writing!
smileygirl0716 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I know that it has been quite a few years since you have written this story, but I would just like to say that I loved the way you finalized the O'Malley group. It made me cry, but it was well worth it.
xxnuttynicxx chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Wow! I love the O'Malley series, I love the interactions, especially as they are exactly like Dee's style. Wonderful yet emotional. I actually cried reading this, it touched me deeply. Fantastic.

Nicky xx
PEANUT v1.2 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I know this review may be coming a little late, considering you posted this story in 2004, but I'm commenting anyway. Why, you ask? Because this story touched my heart. Seriously, I could really feel for Rachel. Your story writing was terrific, and I couldn't tear my eyes away from the screen even if I wanted to. Great job.
iheartcsinewyork chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I applaud you. I really do. That was an amazing piece of work, and I thank you so much for writing it! Fantastic job!
Destiny J. Adams chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Wow. Great story. Well written and you had great emotion in there. Poor Rachel, her being last. She didn't even have her Guardian anymore, at least, not her human guardian. Sometimes its hard to remember where God is at those times.

Once again, great job!

As Always,

Desi
joyfulangel319 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Though sad and heart-wrenching, you've done an amazing job with this piece. Little things you've added and the style of writing reflects that of Dee so well. It was still hard to read about the deaths of my favorite fictional family. Especially the way that Kate and Dave died. I loved, though, how you added all the children into the family. Was there a reason that you had Cassie withdraw from the family? Not saying it's bad or anything, I just loved her and Jack!

Again, you did a wonderful job with this and am glad to have read it!

Blessings,

~Angel
Gloria Anderson chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Hi. oh, im really mad at you right now. lol. i love the O'Malleys. they are my favorite series, and when you killed them all, especally Jack, cause he is my favorite. i dont think Cassie would have responed that way, but mabey she would. oh, im just crying my eyes out right now. *sniff*

oh well, it was VERY well written and i really did enjoy it.

God bless you

Luv,

Glory
QuileuteWolfPrincess chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Wow, If Jennifer dieing in The Healer made me cry, I have tears rolling down my cheeks right now. You did an awsome job! And adding Rugsby in there, that was a nice touch. I loved it, even though it was sad and depressing. It was well written.
crimson4skies chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
This is soo good! I love the O'Malley books and this was wonderfully written! Sad..but really good.
Fire Guardian chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Wow. That was...incredibly sad. I just cried my eyes out.

I've loved the O'Malley's ever since I was a kid. To read their deaths...it was devestating.

Well, good job. Keep writing, and God Bless. ]