Reviews for Eight Hours
StopTalkingToMe chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Nice. Good job with the accents too.
Pentastic chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Cute. I liked the ending. Quick thinking Rogue!
yeehQ chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This was fun!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
That... that's it? No aftermath whatsoever? Questions from Wolverine? Getting the bad guy or anything? Aww, me wants me a sequel! Haha! But hey, this was awesome enough! Super awesome job!

Hahaha! That bit about "the greater good" from Kurt just.. haha! made me laugh! And Kitty, both of you, you're one to talk... her diary! Oh my gosh, if you two value your lives at all, you'd return that, forget the pranking, and look for her! :)

Haha! Gambit and I have the same favorote cereal! Mm, now I'm getting hungry...

Oh, I'm pretty sure it's yours, Rogue. The way you act around him? Yeah, totally all you on Scott.

Hmm, "slightly psychotic slobs with a low intellect", huh? Yeah, Rogue. That's about right.

And Remy's a bad influence? Nah, don't think so, it's just the way it is and she cannot stop it! :)

What? Gamby called Rogue 'Rogue Darkholme'? Huh, glad Rogue seemed fine with that...

Haha! Nice excuse, Rogue! Ha, caught by Logan... on the act! Haha!
Cat Marvelle chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
lol!
FabulousFever chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
she was doomed from the start. way to make light of a bad situation though!
Yoruichi89 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
oo i love the ending great job with this
JadeDragon220 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Coconuts! LOVE the story. Needs a sequel. Seriously.
the-middle-earth-muggle chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I like it
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Worry no more, this was an awesome one-shot. I died laughing and Ash had to bring me back.

Again.

Sh! Zany speaks.

Now, my personal favorite part was the final hour. Wolverine, and her cover... priceless.

Indy liked de firs' kiss.

Oi thought that tha games were really great.

Dat's all y' got? Really great?

Oh, leave me 'lone, Indy.

All y' had t' do was ask.
Tempest S chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Question: why didn't Remy use his powers to get out? If Rogue could absorb his powers to escape, why couldn't he just use them to get out?
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
LOVE THIS FIC! TOTALLY AWESOME!
catharina1994 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Eileen, I love this fic!

Specily the ending! "Waht t' go find a car an' make out" haha love it!
SilverKnightHawk chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
SQUEE! I loved it, especially the end when Logan caught them making out. You're a wonderful writer, and I look forward to reading your other pieces *nod* Time to go drool over more Romy goodness.
firedragon chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
it was great. you should write another chapter about how their relationship plays out and what is logan's and the people at the intituite's reaction.