Reviews for Eight Hours
Wiccamage chapter 1 . 5/24
Nice. Not exactly the "in character fic" I was looking for, but definitely a nice, fun read. Two thumbs up. 3
commando666 chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
lmao too funny too cute
danielemlac chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Muito divertida!
Remylover1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I'm just letting you know that the only reason I'm reviewing is because of that little "pretty please with a Remy on top" thing you pulled.
Good thing no ones at my house because I died laughing when Logan showed up. And the. AFTER Logan showed up. Great great great. And then everything eels was just adorable. I really loved the fact that they had a thumb war stood on their head and did sit ups. Though how Rogue didn't know she was going to loose to Remy I won't know because man he is toned. Okay. There you go. I reviewed. You are welcome.
StopTalkingToMe chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Nice. Good job with the accents too.
Pentastic chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Cute. I liked the ending. Quick thinking Rogue!
yeehQ chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This was fun!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
That... that's it? No aftermath whatsoever? Questions from Wolverine? Getting the bad guy or anything? Aww, me wants me a sequel! Haha! But hey, this was awesome enough! Super awesome job!

Hahaha! That bit about "the greater good" from Kurt just.. haha! made me laugh! And Kitty, both of you, you're one to talk... her diary! Oh my gosh, if you two value your lives at all, you'd return that, forget the pranking, and look for her! :)

Haha! Gambit and I have the same favorote cereal! Mm, now I'm getting hungry...

Oh, I'm pretty sure it's yours, Rogue. The way you act around him? Yeah, totally all you on Scott.

Hmm, "slightly psychotic slobs with a low intellect", huh? Yeah, Rogue. That's about right.

And Remy's a bad influence? Nah, don't think so, it's just the way it is and she cannot stop it! :)

What? Gamby called Rogue 'Rogue Darkholme'? Huh, glad Rogue seemed fine with that...

Haha! Nice excuse, Rogue! Ha, caught by Logan... on the act! Haha!
Cat Marvelle chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
lol!
FabulousFever chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
she was doomed from the start. way to make light of a bad situation though!
Yoruichi89 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
oo i love the ending great job with this
JadeDragon220 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Coconuts! LOVE the story. Needs a sequel. Seriously.
the-middle-earth-muggle chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I like it
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Worry no more, this was an awesome one-shot. I died laughing and Ash had to bring me back.

Again.

Sh! Zany speaks.

Now, my personal favorite part was the final hour. Wolverine, and her cover... priceless.

Indy liked de firs' kiss.

Oi thought that tha games were really great.

Dat's all y' got? Really great?

Oh, leave me 'lone, Indy.

All y' had t' do was ask.
Tempest S chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Question: why didn't Remy use his powers to get out? If Rogue could absorb his powers to escape, why couldn't he just use them to get out?