Reviews for Mou Ichi Do
hotcat chapter 26 . 5/10/2014
that was awesome
kaoru12211991 chapter 15 . 1/8/2014
ok Haruka is seriously pissing me off she so damn annoying and so freaking pushy, like what the hell! Let the guy breathe for a minute in silence, god I can't wait till Shuichi gets back with Yuki and we can forget about the stupid bitch(sorry as you can see I'm not a big fan of OC's, though I absolutely love Akiha) anyway I'm looking forward to the rest of the story!
kaoru12211991 chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
Dammit now that I've seen Akiha's serious side I kinda like the idea of him with Shuichi, but I still love Shuichi and Yuki more, and I must admit I'm loving Yuki's reactions to everything especially how he realize how bad he broke Shuichi, I can't wait to see how they're relationship will turn out
twilightrocks100 chapter 26 . 12/31/2013
love it and think that it is very beautiful story and fitting end. thanks for writing!
animelover151 chapter 25 . 7/30/2013
I LOVE THIS FIC! No matter how many times I read it I still love it. This is the best written fanfic I have ever read! I usually really hate these splitting up stories but this was simply amazing. I think this is my 12th time reading this through! And I just LOVE how you pull off Shuichi's mental state so well! It's wonderful! Please continue writing! Thanks!
Xyra Kaze chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This was pretty good. I Liked it!
alessa chapter 26 . 4/23/2013
like this story :*
i love to enjoy how yuki really don't wanna lose again :D
romantic, good job sensei! keep going on another interesting story'o'
xkayami chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I love this story! Yes, hehe, I've read all of it. It's amazing and please keep writing :] !
Shadowfox13 chapter 26 . 8/23/2012
OOOh! You should put Tsuyoshi and Ahkia together :D *lol* Give the Photographer a happy ending too :P
Neko Hoshi Hime Okami chapter 26 . 6/4/2012
i loved it! i feel so happy to finish it with a happ ending! great job.
warmiko69 chapter 26 . 6/2/2012
Loved it and thank god they got back together in the end.
neko hoshi okami hime chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
shu and yuki broke up! nooooo!
Fedski chapter 26 . 1/9/2011
a-freakin'-mazing
LadySlytherin05 chapter 26 . 12/22/2010
Thank the lord. I found a Shuichi/Yuki story that wasn't a piece of poo. Far from a piece of poo actually. I LOVED IT! No stories I've come across have dealt with Shuichi's feelings like yours did and that's what I've been looking for. Yuki treats Shuichi so BADLY that there's no way he's not scarred by it. I loved how you expressed Shuichi's pain and that chapter where they went on their date was soooooo precious! I wish Shuichi hadn't gone back to his old ways quite so much b/c it's like nothing's changed for him and he just accepts Yuki's abuse, but I guess Yuki's gradually changing himself? That was a really cute last chapter by the way. I also LOVE Akiha and Atsushi! I think that since Atsushi looks like Shuichi they could have something there...Anywho, thank you for a marvelous story. I'll be looking out for more from you!
KyouyaxCloud chapter 26 . 10/12/2010
sweet!

i really enjoy this this story till the end!
1,048 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »