Reviews for Mou Ichi Do
GalaxyGreaser chapter 26 . 7/29
Great fic! I wish this was the sequel instead of Gravitation X tbh. Loved it!
GalaxyGreaser chapter 3 . 7/26
Hey, listen it's 2017 and I see this fic says like 2004-2005. But like I got nostalgic and looked up Gravitation fanfic, and like this was my first real yaoi I got into, but like this chapter almost had me crying. I was listening to Lorde's new album (who was like 8 in 2004, we're the same age) and like Melodrama plus this fic is like the perfect storm to make me writhe in pain, it was so great to read can't wait to finish reading! Hope you're still writing!
HEART BEATZ 24'7 chapter 26 . 12/12/2016
that was AMAZING!
you have true potential to be a writer
I'm looking forward to more from you...3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
I hate Tanaka Miyabi!
hotcat chapter 26 . 5/10/2014
that was awesome
kaoru12211991 chapter 15 . 1/8/2014
ok Haruka is seriously pissing me off she so damn annoying and so freaking pushy, like what the hell! Let the guy breathe for a minute in silence, god I can't wait till Shuichi gets back with Yuki and we can forget about the stupid bitch(sorry as you can see I'm not a big fan of OC's, though I absolutely love Akiha) anyway I'm looking forward to the rest of the story!
kaoru12211991 chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
Dammit now that I've seen Akiha's serious side I kinda like the idea of him with Shuichi, but I still love Shuichi and Yuki more, and I must admit I'm loving Yuki's reactions to everything especially how he realize how bad he broke Shuichi, I can't wait to see how they're relationship will turn out
twilightrocks100 chapter 26 . 12/31/2013
love it and think that it is very beautiful story and fitting end. thanks for writing!
animelover151 chapter 25 . 7/30/2013
I LOVE THIS FIC! No matter how many times I read it I still love it. This is the best written fanfic I have ever read! I usually really hate these splitting up stories but this was simply amazing. I think this is my 12th time reading this through! And I just LOVE how you pull off Shuichi's mental state so well! It's wonderful! Please continue writing! Thanks!
Xyra Kaze chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This was pretty good. I Liked it!
alessa chapter 26 . 4/23/2013
like this story :*
i love to enjoy how yuki really don't wanna lose again :D
romantic, good job sensei! keep going on another interesting story'o'
xkayami chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I love this story! Yes, hehe, I've read all of it. It's amazing and please keep writing :] !
Shadowfox13 chapter 26 . 8/23/2012
OOOh! You should put Tsuyoshi and Ahkia together :D *lol* Give the Photographer a happy ending too :P
Neko Hoshi Hime Okami chapter 26 . 6/4/2012
i loved it! i feel so happy to finish it with a happ ending! great job.
warmiko69 chapter 26 . 6/2/2012
Loved it and thank god they got back together in the end.
1,052 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »