Reviews for Mou Ichi Do
HEART BEATZ 24'7 chapter 26 . 12/12/2016
that was AMAZING!
you have true potential to be a writer
I'm looking forward to more from you...3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
I hate Tanaka Miyabi!
hotcat chapter 26 . 5/10/2014
that was awesome
kaoru12211991 chapter 15 . 1/8/2014
ok Haruka is seriously pissing me off she so damn annoying and so freaking pushy, like what the hell! Let the guy breathe for a minute in silence, god I can't wait till Shuichi gets back with Yuki and we can forget about the stupid bitch(sorry as you can see I'm not a big fan of OC's, though I absolutely love Akiha) anyway I'm looking forward to the rest of the story!
kaoru12211991 chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
Dammit now that I've seen Akiha's serious side I kinda like the idea of him with Shuichi, but I still love Shuichi and Yuki more, and I must admit I'm loving Yuki's reactions to everything especially how he realize how bad he broke Shuichi, I can't wait to see how they're relationship will turn out
twilightrocks100 chapter 26 . 12/31/2013
love it and think that it is very beautiful story and fitting end. thanks for writing!
animelover151 chapter 25 . 7/30/2013
I LOVE THIS FIC! No matter how many times I read it I still love it. This is the best written fanfic I have ever read! I usually really hate these splitting up stories but this was simply amazing. I think this is my 12th time reading this through! And I just LOVE how you pull off Shuichi's mental state so well! It's wonderful! Please continue writing! Thanks!
Xyra Kaze chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This was pretty good. I Liked it!
alessa chapter 26 . 4/23/2013
like this story :*
i love to enjoy how yuki really don't wanna lose again :D
romantic, good job sensei! keep going on another interesting story'o'
xkayami chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I love this story! Yes, hehe, I've read all of it. It's amazing and please keep writing :] !
Shadowfox13 chapter 26 . 8/23/2012
OOOh! You should put Tsuyoshi and Ahkia together :D *lol* Give the Photographer a happy ending too :P
Neko Hoshi Hime Okami chapter 26 . 6/4/2012
i loved it! i feel so happy to finish it with a happ ending! great job.
warmiko69 chapter 26 . 6/2/2012
Loved it and thank god they got back together in the end.
neko hoshi okami hime chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
shu and yuki broke up! nooooo!
Fedski chapter 26 . 1/9/2011