Reviews for Yo ho, yo ho!
sunnydayz56 chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
ok I laughed. normally i'm not for jack coming to us but this is funny
i.heart. GJ chapter 21 . 12/30/2006
wow great story, realy good cliff hanger! :D

Brandon Edwards...

dude thats freaky,its like both my brothers names put into one...lol

*flys off to read sequel*
Mrs Capt Jack Sparrows chapter 5 . 12/29/2006
In regards to the 12 days of Christmas pirate style, I don't know if this is it (or where you found it...) but I wrote one and put it up online in other places...

On the first day of Christmas my best mate gave to me A compass that doesn’t point North.

On the second day of Christmas my best mate gave to me Two silver rings and A compass that doesn’t point North.

On the third day of Christmas my best mate gave to me Three rum caches, Two silver rings and A compass that doesn’t point North.

On the fourth day of Christmas my best mate gave to me Four musket balls, Three rum caches, Two silver rings, and A compass that doesn’t point North.

On the Fifth day of Christmas my best mate gave to me Five cannonballs, Four musket balls, Three rum caches, Two silver rings and A compass that doesn’t point North.

On the sixth day of Christmas my best mate gave to me six stupid red coats, Five cannonballs, Four musket balls, Three rum caches, Two silver rings and A compass that doesn’t point North.

On the seventh day of Christmas my best mate gave to me Seven loaded pistols, Six stupid red coats, Five cannonballs, Four musket balls, Three rum caches, Two silver rings and A compass that doesn’t point North.

On the eighth day of Christmas my best mate gave to me Eight gold treasure chests, Seven loaded pistols, Six stupid red coats, Five cannonballs, Four musket balls, Three rum caches, Two silver rings and A compass that doesn’t point North.

On the ninth day of Christmas my best mate gave to me Nine wenches slapping, Eight gold treasure chests, Seven loaded pistols, Six stupid red coats, Five cannonballs, Four musket balls, Three rum cashes, Two silver rings and A compass that doesn’t point North.

On the tenth day of Christmas my best mate gave to me Ten new pirate ships, Nine wenches slapping, Eight gold treasure chests, Seven loaded pistols, Six stupid red coats, Five cannonballs, Four musket balls, Three rum caches, Two silver rings and A compass that doesn’t point North.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my best mate gave to me Eleven sailors sailing, Ten new pirate ships, Nine wenches slapping, Eight gold treasure chests, Seven loaded pistols, Six stupid red coats, Five cannonballs, Four musket balls, Three rum caches, Two silver rings and A compass that doesn’t point North.

On the Twelfth day of Christmas my best mate gave to me Twelve captains shouting, Eleven sailors sailing, Ten new pirate ships, Nine wenches slapping, Eight gold treasure chests, Seven loaded pistols, Six stupid red coats, Five cannonballs, Four musket balls, Three rum caches, Two silver rings and A compass that doesn’t point North.
The Electric Russian chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I laughed. I laughed and laughed and laughed. Ingenious. I love this.
JackSparrowismyguitar chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
I laughed! Great story I can't wait to read "I Love This Song"

Pintel: You're supposed to be dead!

Jack: Am I not? (looks down) oh.
wayunlucky13 chapter 21 . 8/19/2005
your an awesomely, creative, crazy writer... I love it!
Piratica chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
I laughed. I reviewed. Happy? :P
Piratica chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I laughed. And you're still weird. But funny. I like.
CptnJack's BountyHunterGal chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
hey great chapter!
vghvjvhjkvbhk chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
I laughed very
Orlando's Hot Chick chapter 21 . 5/18/2005
how do you end a story like this?...well i'm gonna go read the sequel now
Orlando's Hot Chick chapter 20 . 5/18/2005
that was a good chappie...sorry i have been gone for so long i have been without internet and it sucks...now off to read the rest
Sentinel Sparrow chapter 21 . 5/16/2005
...wow!hat was different...YAY!22 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!I FEEL GOOD!SECOND POTC FIC READ!Another piece of master craftsmenship lass, i must say! i'm off to review the sequel!yeah!
KITTY chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
OKAY! WHERE BE THE SEQUEL MISSY! YOU SAY IT'S UP AND MILTON IS GETTING READY TO EAT YOU! OR MAYBE I'LL SIC GOLLUM ON YOU! HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!

love, Kitty
birdsdonthavejunk chapter 21 . 5/7/2005
! That's all I can say! but wait... what about ronie and the others! GASP!

WOWZA! This is getting so good! too bad it's done.

Oh well.

You have cured my depression for a short while!

when I'm depressed I write, so I'm writing this and I wrote a whole bunch of one-shot parody fics which I put up!

~Kitty