Reviews for Alex Rider: UNITI
Reyna Potter chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Aww, Alex why did you let yourself get manipulated... again.

I wonder who this female agent is. Good chapter.
Reyna Potter chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Dun dun dun...

Great chapter! I live in the Netherlands Antilles :D. But just so you know, not all the buildings are like that.
MultiBananaFone chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
"i cant pick up on my own mistakes", First chapter: Author Notes
CrystalGriffin chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
This is such a good story, are you going to finish it?

-CG
Jed Rose chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
"when he had moved cities, counties even"

...

Bristol isn't a separate country- it's in England...
Cammdden chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
... you hear that.. you hear that! it is angels singing! finnally a chapter from alex rider that doesnt want to make me tear my eyes out! wow i love it it had jump a great idea! just wow! im only on chapter ! you have edtails! you have plot! you have a imagentation! LIKE WOW. i have read so many storys to day this is the best!
waffle chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
You're English? As in British English, or that you know english? Loving the first chapter, it looks very promising.

Oh and if you are British, then we have something in common! Well, I live in Canada now, but I have an a mini English flag in my school locker lol.
Ven Valerius chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
good read
dark-angel-7174 chapter 17 . 8/13/2008
hey love the story cant wait for the next chapter

~da
Lisa chapter 5 . 5/30/2008
It's Goretex, not Gortex, btw. The currency of Switzerland is the franc, not Frank. In the 9th paragraph, it's Jack Starbright. I'm sick of this. You really should get yourself a beta, or just use microsoft word. That has an auto spell and grammar check.
Lisa chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
In the 3rd paragraph, it should be "an attempt to jump-start", not "an attempt jump-start". In the 5th paragraph, it should be "the government claims" not "the government claim". In the 7th paragraph, the should be a space between the "he" and the "went". In the 3rd line of the 9th paragraph, it should be British-led, not British lead. In the 10th paragraph, it should be "a calm head" not "a clam head". lol.
Lisa chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
In the 22nd paragraph, it should be "have", not "half", and in the 29th paragraph, it should be British, not brittish. Congrats to you, for needing a 15 year old non-native English speaker to point out your mistakes. I like the name you chose for Jack's cover, though. )
Lisa chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
It's spelt endeavour,not endevour. _ The mistake was in line 9 of your author's notes.
Danielle chapter 17 . 5/9/2008
omg i love it! please continue, it's really good and surprisingly detailed. Usually fanfics aren't that detailed and this is a pleasant exception (-that's not the correct spelling, is it?)

anyway, love your work, keep it going and good luck!
Munu chapter 17 . 3/8/2008
I love the story so far and i take no offense of the American puns.

Even tho im only half American.

but i do have a Spanish friend who knows a bunch of curse words but I have no clue how to spell them. so, if you would like, i could ask my friend to write a couple down for you or any other spanish words you need.