Reviews for Beneath the Stone
CanzetYote chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Awww...It broke my heart when Red started crying. If I were there, I would've licked the tear running down Red's muzzle with my tongue and hugged him.
update please chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
this is sooo good!1 PLEASE UPDATE!
Lady-FFVII chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Very very well written, do please add the next chapter soon.

_
the real Marik Ishtar chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
awesome story...more please
Ishida2 chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
Nice chapter.
Ishida2 chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
Nice *g*

I can't wait to get to know, what he needs her for.

And I honour him, he event didn't think bad thoughts unbuttoning her dress. *g* Oh I wouldn't have had these strength ... therefore Aerith is much to sexy. XD

*jumps to next chapter*
Ishida2 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Wah. Exciting ... poor Aerith ...

You write very well. Like to read on.
shirley.x chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
Oh Cliff-hanger!

Update pls XD

[Soon!]

*Can't stand the tension*
Maruken chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
Intersting, that's all I'll say, very interesting.
Ashi Halfangel chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
Wow, I was really surprised to see an update. Been since Xmas, no? I hope your next update doesn't take as long. XD Keep it up!
aerisgainsborough9 chapter 3 . 5/12/2005
LOL! yah, well im glad you all dont think its crap... and yah :S umm I wrote the first half like a couple moths ago and finished the second half off like a couple days ago. I promise the next chapter will be done a lot better though. I just gotta get back into writing. Anyway, thanks for all the reviews!
E Lao Bah chapter 3 . 5/11/2005
crapp...crap...CRAP? WTF DO YOU MEAN? wutever! _ it was great! hahahaha. o wow! u finally updated! LOVE IT A LOT! _aw...seph called her tha B-word n aeris was swearing!*gasps* that's not nice...muahaha. ahem! n e ways, i didn't delete myfic. lmao. i shouldn't even be laughing bout it either, but i do it tho. lol. it got deleted cuz i put up profanity on my fic's summary. then i got put on locked until may 11 n now i got to use my ffn account's uploader thingy. hahha. i should honestly be careful...lol. o well. umm...i onno when i'll send u tha fics cuz my web page sometimes opens my email page n sometimes it doesn't. it just depends on how lucky i get. but i onno. i'll try send ya my fic sometime today n before sunday. hopefully, i won't forget n u'll get tha fic by tomorrow...or somethin. hehehe. okkie, i think my review on ur fic was more of my jabberings...lmao. okkie, bai bai! have fun n keep up tha great job! muax!

PS: i have a new story that i'm about to put up. lol. i'm honestly thinking about removing PPFAIO cuz i don't know how to continue it. if i don't delete it, i'll prolly give it a crappy ending soon. hehehehe...better than nothing.
Foi chapter 3 . 5/11/2005
yay! an update! it wasnt crap, I loved it!

please update
Gerbil X chapter 3 . 5/11/2005
I actually thought that the beggining was written excelently; though with a few gramatical mistakes. The later part could've been a lil more descriptive though. All in all, good job. Here's a cookie.

"Hands cookie."

NOW EAT!
SubZero chapter 2 . 3/2/2005
NICE! Thats awsome! i really enjoyed that, lol howard..lol...well writen, you have a real talent starting to grow . continue to update and hopefully itll be soon