Reviews for For I Have Sinned
SpPandaaa chapter 4 . 9/8/2007
Interesting fanfic. This being updated ever again is gonna be a long shot, isn't it? XD
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 4 . 11/30/2006
Now, that last line is just begging for more. We all need to see Kurama's reaction to that!

I love the title of this fic. And so far, the entire story has been really bizarre. In a good way. Here's hoping that things will make more sense soon...
Adluna chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
Oh wow, I just got back from a trip to Maine and I was sorting through the tons of email in my inbox when I saw that you updated this story. I was so excited, it's been so long that had almost forgotten about it. I love this story so far even if I don't quite understand everything that's going on. It was great how you showed Kurama and Hiei's strong bond by having Hiei believe in him even though he has apparently seen Kurama commit some of these crimes. I'm definitly looking forward to see where this goes and I hope it won't be *quite* so long a wait this time though I know you've been busy at work on your great crossover and other fics.
KyoHana chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
I can't believe I haven't seen or read this tremendous fic before today! The tale you've woven thus far is nothing short of awesome... the narrative is concise yet descriptive, allowing the reader to picture the scene in its entirety as it unfolds; and your dialog is crisp and clean!

This story is definitely going not only on my alerts list but you are going on my Fave Authors as well. I hope, though, you don't plan to keep us waiting another year for an update!
JapanCat chapter 4 . 8/16/2006
Wow... This is turning out really great! I must see the next chapter! Nya!
bluekitsune251 chapter 3 . 8/8/2006
holy cow. my brother just spooked me...not an everyday occurance...bleargh. spelling. hurry up with the next chappie, please!
JapanCat chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
I got kinda confused for a while there... I wanna know what happens next! Why was Kuwabara's last name changed to Urameshi? Mya! (waves arms around) Please update soon!
Youkai Meimi chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
Person you better hurry up on the update please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
hork chapter 3 . 11/11/2005
'...neither is Kurama'? How he survives this one'll be a miracle. But wait, i'm recalling a scene from The Mummy...

And, still I have totally no idea what's going on. After 3 chapters.
Ensatsu-Kokoryu-Ha chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Oi, are you ever going to update this story? It's just that it's been ages since you last updated. In either case please let us readers know, soon if possible.
Joyeee chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Hi! So glad to see more work from you! Hope everything's well!

Alternate versions are always fun, and of course I read the 3 chapters sraight through. To see Kurama's friends and family turn on him, however much deserved it is due to his alternate self - !

What I really noticed in this last chapter is how you've portrayed Kurama's human-world friendships as the basis for his, well, relative sanity in the original. His youko past and his "human" conscience mixed together must be a terribly depressing burden, one that very naturally would have led him to self-sacrificing suicidal acts such as trying to save his mother with the Mirror of Utter Dark, yet he's cool as a popsicle (most of the time). I still remember that when Yusuke asked Kurama why the latter chose to confide in him, Kurama answered that it might be some sort of confession. "After all, you put your trust in me," he said.

But here all that trust is gone, replaced, as you write, by disgust, loathing, hatred. And just as Yusuke's initial faith in Kurama saved them both in the original, so the anger and hatred of Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Hiei here sets them all on a destructive path. But most of all, Hiei! "Hiei would have known if it had not been him." Talk about seeing yourself through the eyes of others! It's a refreshing way to show how far Kurama trusts Hiei (as well as how little he trusts himself, as far as emotion and compassion go), that he trusts Hiei's judgment of him better than his own.

As always you do angst and evil so well. Haha!
Sarada chapter 3 . 8/22/2005
I was Thetheifkuronue's pictures and she mentioned to to read your fic. I really like it! Your descripton of Kurama's thoughts and confusion is really great! I can't wait until you get the next piece out.
Ensatsu-Kokoryu-Ha chapter 3 . 8/8/2005
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! That was an amazingly heart wrenching chapter. So much emotion and so like how Kurama would have acted in that particular situation. That was an incredible chapter, I absolutely loved it. Though, I'm curious about 1 how Kurama got to that place in the first place, 2 What did his other self do to piss everyone off, 3 What will the others do now, and 4 how is Kurama gonna get back now? Quite frankly, the whole suspense of it all is putting me on edge. I really enjoy reading your story. It presents the characters really well and you keep them in character from the actual show and not all that OC stuff. That and I find your discription to be well done too. I can't wait for your next chapter.
Qualapec the She-Wolf chapter 3 . 8/4/2005
bravo! I love the way you're doing it so far. Of course my version went a little differently as you probably know, *nervous laugh as fangirls are sharpening spears and axes*

well in any case please continue. I'm loving this.

She-Wolf
Adluna chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
NO! That is so evil!...though...in retrospect, I guess I kinda saw that comming, but that doesn't make any less painful. I beg of you to not keep us in suspence for long.