Reviews for Unraveling
Shinji Ikari chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
Now here's a wonderful example of a well-written piece which shows a lot of creativity and imagination and has a lot of potential, and which really shouldn't have been abandoned. It's nice to see someone actually have a proper context for characters speaking in an alternate language, instead of doing it randomly for no reason and disrupting the flow of the story. You're also skilled at making the characters seem truly alive.

The choice of present tense for the prose might detract a bit, however, although that may be a matter of taste more than objective criticism. Nevertheless, its a shame that this story seems to have been abandoned. XENOSAGA is completed and may never get another Episode, and creative, imaginative stories like this are what the fandom needs. I recommend you continue this (in the proper section, of course, now that there is one) and Submit this to IcyBrian's Role-Playing Game Homepage, the largest Video Game Fanfiction archive Online and one of, if not the, best.

Paul

"As the harmoniums of Asgard sound, so does their melody call the ancient lightning into wake! Dragon Bolt!"-Dragon Bolt Incantation

VALKYRIE PROFILE
XxDarkWitchXx chapter 3 . 5/6/2005
I haven't checked the fics on my favorites list for quite a while. Sorry.

Keep on going! :D
dnangelsora chapter 3 . 4/13/2005
wow! i love this fic already! _ please continue, ne?
Akira Bane chapter 3 . 4/12/2005
OH! SWEET! THANK YOU! A JIN STORY! YEAH! I really liked this, its a very nice AU. Are they going to Second Militia eventually? It'd be nice to see how Jr. and Shion interact. Really good story.
FFfangirlH chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
This is a different sort of story. It will be interesting to see how the boys react to staying with Jin. I sense things could get humorous...
XxDarkWitchXx chapter 2 . 12/21/2004
Cool! You updated! :)
Tala1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Good thing i saved you from that whole Allen problem -cough- I havent done a review in...months...maybe a year ...OMG XD

Anyways you know what i told you right? It has me hooked. So are you trying to detour me from the gnosis tract or are you trying to make me write something about the URTV's together with Jin XD?

Hmm maybe that sword idea will come in handy~ Well back to the thing at hand..

The story is good (even though it leeches off mine..JK JK JK XD) it's told in an odd way though. I find it a thrill to read it in such a perspective (dang spelling errors) Dont ask. i really don't know ...it's just how i read it. ..It's not the normal type of reading...

Silly sounding ne?

(Maybe its just me...)

But you should know me well enough to say that if you dont continue..i'll i'll...i wont write the 'betrayal' for Passion of freedom D I wanna read more!

More i say!

and furthermore-!

Continue )
XxDarkWitchXx chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Your story is very enterataining. Update soon!