Reviews for Nobody Knows
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Please tell me there will be a chapter two, or a sequel? I need to know how this ends! This was a good story, but to me it's unfinished...
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Woah that was one creepy nightmare..*shivers*
Lora Kael chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
*signing*

Nice little story and the song is well used. :) It seems to fit in very well with the story you tell.

Love Lora
Myriaddd chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
This story makes me go to tears. Its so sad, yet I love it! *sniff* poor luke *sniff* poor Mara... :) brilliant job
LVB chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Just dropping a review, allbeit a little overdue. Wonderful cross section of the two lovebirds and great choice of song!
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Very interesting. There were a few mistakes (most likely from FFnet itself, but otherwise, an interesting read. It feels incomplete, but at least it's written well! Thanks for a nice read.
Eruannelaviriel chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Well? I'm waiting for another chapter, here!
szhismine chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
THIS IS GOOD!

PLEASE CONTINUE!
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
The last one of your stories I read almost made me cry. This one did. I know you said no crying, but I'm a total sap, I can't help it. Are you planning to write more? (Please?)
zipporahvulcan chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Fun reading. I'm looking forward to the next part. I think you've captured Luke and Mara very well.
Jedi-lover chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Great job! NOW UPDATE! PLEASE!
Pokey1984 chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Great Job! I still like this one, I can't wait to read the one this is a companion to. How is this going to end?

Left my other comments earlir, just wanted to flesh out the reviews. :-)

-Pokey1984
shali chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
this is shali from the firebird list, just so you know, ;)

Um, self-recrimination isn't a word, at least to my knowledge. ;) It was a fairly good fanfic.

I wouldn't say that Leia pulled away from Luke... if anything, I think that they got closer as time went on... if not, I don't think Leia would have been able to sense Luke hanging on the weathervane beneath Cloud City in Episode V. Now I just have a few questions... Who was Jem? I've read pretty much all the books, and I don't remember that character. Also, when does this fic take place? timeline?
DMS chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
I really like what you have written so far. Please update soon!
InsaneJediGirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Very good story so far :)Having Maras thoughts written out here is great,as a lot of the books really dont dive into "her" really if you get my drift.I cant wait for the second chapter and how they both plan to make up.