Reviews for A Chill Autumn Night
Nox Pluvia chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
That is so cute. I've read this before but I couldn't find it again. Now I did xD. You did a very good job with the fluffyness xD. I liked it. Twas very good. Yes . . .
Kijo-sama chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
uber kawaii! / .v..

Kath-chan~
D4 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
me agian as always,Great really sweet.i loved it.
Cheeky-eyes chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
aw, how cute! gr8 fic!
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Aw! That is the sweetest thing I've ever read. Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Amarie Miriel chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Aw that's sweet.
X-parrot chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
brother snuggling! Aww, very cute. And why am I not surprised that Kaiba sleeps better in a tent on a subzero night than in his four-poster bed in the mansion?
Angel2003320 chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Kawaii!
Ladii-Chocolate chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Hey, Caorann! I didn't have anything to do at the moment, so I decided to check out one of your stories... This oneshot was so sweet...just reminds me why I love Seto/Mokuba fluff... I think this inspires me to make some fan art of them!

You're a wonderful writer, might I add!

Ladii-Chocolate
Black Joey chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
A very vivid description of the two brothers. I thought it was typical for Mokuba to act this way, although sparingly in front of others. When they're up on the mountain, with hardly any civilians, I suppose it's fine to act from side of oneself.

*grins* Mokuba is so cute! So is Kaiba, in this matter.
animefanatickid25 chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
I know this is a late review but this is so adorable! I love the brotherly fluff! _ ::squeals and huggles Kaiba bros::

very good fic!

So cute!

love it!

~AnimeFreak~
Koi-Bara chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
It's not cute it's extremely Adorable! Great job! Oh Gosh I just wanna read it again you did such a good job on this fic KYAA! KAWAII! (cute) Bwahahahahaha! You must write more Mokie and Seto fluffy fluffy fluffiness we Ok well I'm probably scaring you now Keep up the great work!

Koi_Bara