Reviews for You Can Always Find Good In Something Bad
blood2687 chapter 9 . 10/11
When is number 10 coming out cuz I can't wait to read the rest of them it's getting so good
Great story hope you continue it!
Shy chapter 9 . 7/1/2016
Please update this, its really good!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/23/2015
Your fanfic sucks you make to many miths I hate backpack keep it real
Blue Fire chapter 9 . 6/30/2015
Update soon!
Fairy Flame Key chapter 9 . 1/27/2015
This is an awesome story, hope you continue it! :D
Reviewer chapter 9 . 12/19/2014
This story has problems, how many of them are because the author is young, I'm not sure For all I know the author is in her mid thirties and is a English major, and I've seen plenty of literate thirteen year old, so I'll give this story a proper review. This story, apparently, takes place after Inuyasha and gang have defeated Naraku, but before Kikyo was laid to rest? Why would Kikyo have magic powder that turns people into Sonic OCs and sends them into different dimensions? That makes no sense, especially since Kagome is the other part of her soul. Why not have some random demon do it? Or better yet Naraku himself? Even then Kagome turning into a hedgehog makes no sense. Just send her into the sonic universe, if Sonic 06 could happen, I don't think many people would mind a human and a hedgehog.

Why does Kagome the Hedgehog have blue eyes? Kagome's eyes are brown. Blue makes no sense, and just makes her seem more like an original character. You might have been able to get away with green eyes, because of the Shikon jewel, but that's pushing it.

Somehow you manage to make Kagome over powered, while simultaneously being useless. She spends 3/4ths of the story unconscious. When she actually is awake and moving the main conflict is over, she's just palling around with the Sonic gang, flirting with Shadow, and learning to walk. Why does Kagome need to learn how to walk? In the Sonic universe, the nonhuman creatures don't move all that differently from the humans. She might be unsteady, since her center of gravity has shifted, but it shouldn't take a week. She was passed out, but only for a day or two, so that also shouldn't effect her. In order to make her special, she somehow has the Shikon jewel inside of her again. This time it's super duper uber powerful, and ten times stronger than the chaos emeralds put together, and only Kagome can control it.

Why did Shadow basically kidnap someone who is unconscious? I know he would want to pay back Kagome for saving his life, but the old lady was much more capable of taking care of her. All shadow did was expose her to the elements, he doesn't even have anywhere to take her. You could have just had Shadow leave, since he knows she's in good hands, then Eggman comes and kidnaps her. It would have worked so much better, and made Shadow look way less stupid.

The writing itself is lacking, and makes me wonder how much the author paid attention in school. The story contains numerous spelling errors, many that spell check should have caught, and a few minor ones like 'ok' instead of 'okay'. The prose can also get redundant, "It was like the sun shown down and instead of her shadow it formed a real live walking Shadow named Shadow." That sentence is silly. "It was as if the sun shone down and, instead of her shadow, it formed into a real person, her protector."

It seems like this story is never going to be updated, which I can understand. The main conflict has been resolved, though there are a lot of plot threats just floating around. It was almost as if having Kagome and shadow sort of get together was enough for the author. Or maybe they got bored and deciding writing about cartoon hedgehogs wasn't worth their time. I cant blame them at all.
eclipse.firsttears101 chapter 9 . 5/4/2014
Update please
Kanamelover101 chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
Awesome! Please continue!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
keep nit up keep going please this is great
Mystery chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
I really liked your story! But I hope there is another coming soon!
VirusYoukaiChild chapter 9 . 3/28/2013
Oh Sweet Awesomeness, this is BRILLIANT!
This is truly the first Sonic/Inuyasha crossover I've ever read and I'm hooked. I love the interactions, the fast pace theme, and the lovely affections of Shadow and Kagome. I know it might be sort of pointless to ask for you to continue seeing as this story is so old, but I would like to give in encouragement praise at how well this story was written. In truth, there were many grammatical errors, but those can easily be fixed. Your character formation and ability to write scenes made each chapter picturesque, it was like watching an actual Sonic X episode. SWEET! I hope that one day to see this story finished, but right now, I'm alright with how it is. It leaves readers imagining their endings as well giving inspiration to stories to come. And oh! I am most definitely curious as to Shizuka and Kinu are. For some strange reason, I thought them to be descendants of Inuyasha and Kikyou but then waved it off. Though... I am still curious... laugh laugh laugh. Anywho,
I hope that all is well and thanks for writing a great story and posting it on here for all to see.
Have a rest of the week and Happy Easter!
VirusYoukaiChild
xSEGAFTWx chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
Pweaaaasssseeeeee continue to write :3 its really good!
Ecclesiarch chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
Wow! This has a really interesting storyline. Please update soon.

- Dragon