Reviews for A Beautiful Tommorow
Animefan111 chapter 25 . 9/3/2014
Hello! I know its been a LONG time since you updated. I know 7 years .

But I really like how your story was going! AND IT WAS GETTING TO THE INTERESTING PARTTTS!

I adore how its at a steady pace. Not to face and not to slow either. Anna cracks me up like crazy x3

PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE whenever you do! I'm looking forward to this immensely :3

Syynn
Anime-Alee chapter 25 . 5/25/2014
:( no updates and it's been years! I'm disappointed that you left it as is, without at least posting the next chapter where we'd finally get the YurixAlice fluffiness we've all been dying for. A.K.A. the chapter where Alice stays the night...I hope you'll eventually find the spark of inspiration and return to give us an ending!
RoseRed95 chapter 25 . 3/17/2013
Hi! So, i know you haven't updated in a whiiiiiiiile. I can probably assume you won't finish this. But please reconsider! I really love this! It's funny and cute and I always love Alice and Yuri fanfiction! It's really creative! So, I'll follow this story and hopefully one day I'll see that you updated it!
Author Shadow chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
For me, I was a little shocked when I read that Karin's the mean girl, but I was glad that Yuri is still the same bad boy.

I was never a 'Yuri and Alice' fan, but now I knew why thousands of SH fans are screaming for their fave couple. Please don't stop from making this wonderful story that makes readers smile.
Veira chapter 9 . 12/4/2009
wait a damn second scratch the laughing. Nicholai is a damn phsycomaniac. what the fuck's his problem!sumthin is def. wrong.

good ch. tho so yea veira out!
Veira chapter 7 . 12/4/2009
hahahaha!nicholai kept his pimp hand strong!hahaha

but seriously thats fucked up...

luv this story tho so its cool!
Naunen chapter 25 . 11/4/2009
OMG I'm getting around to getting into Shadow Hearts but I usually read AU fanfics to get familiar with characters. This lovely fic caught my eye and the school setting's so... bringing back memories of my time in high school. _ I'd love to read more. I lost sleep just reading these chapters and aww'ing at Yuri.

I hope you put up the chapters soon. _ I know it's been two years since the last update but I wanted to get that out to you. T_T
WholeDream chapter 25 . 9/23/2009
The story is so great..

Please update~
elSarah chapter 25 . 7/17/2009
PLEASE! Update. I am begging you.
X-Cresent-Moon-X chapter 25 . 2/9/2009
I absolutly love this story! Reading fanfics is one of my favorite past times, and I love the Shadow Heart Series. You're done so well with this story and I can't wait for you to finish it. According to the information section it's been close to a year since your last update. I hope it happens soon! I think I honestly became addicted to this one. _;
Reiya chapter 25 . 2/8/2009
I hate to admit it, but Karin seems like she could easily fall into this character. It is not that I hate her. She is kind and generous in the story. Though, it just seems like she could fall into this type of character. I also, can see Nicholai falling in love and being obssessed over Alice instead of Karin as well if Alice were still alive (in the game). However, Alice becoming stuck up and a brat is something that seems out of character. Alice, if hurt, would most likely withdraw into her shell and become more shy. Well, that's what is seems like to me anyway. I would like it if more stories based on this couple would be written.
Aasha chapter 25 . 12/14/2008
hi there ! it's been a lonng time !

Please update your story ! i'm a very big fan from the begining of this fanfiction ! i wanna read the next !

sorry my english is awful X3
SicilyRoyalty chapter 25 . 11/3/2008
How the hell are we related?”

Haha.

This is so cute!

I just love Yuri and Alice!

Update please , its been almost 2 YEARS!
SicilyRoyalty chapter 16 . 10/18/2008
“Elliot, if you don’t stop grabbing my shirt so much, it’s gonna come off.” He said, annoyed.

Take it off!

Lol
SicilyRoyalty chapter 14 . 10/18/2008
“You know Stasia, you don’t have very nice underwear either. Girls Rock is not in anymore

Haha , that is so funny!