Reviews for One Promise to be Kept
shiroya233 chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
I feel so happy for these two... Their awkwardness and stuff make them seem even sweeter and cuter together... Awwww...
SailorChibi chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
Ok huge Awwwwwww from me! I loved the idea of the gifts and Inuyasha and Kagome were really in character. So cute!
Inuyashafanfun chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
so cute!
Chise Yamaguchi chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
Very cute story. Very good, but it's from 2004 and the older stories seem to have been written way better than the new stories now a days. I enjoyed reading this more so considering that it's almost Christmas here.

~Kati
rimiburt chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
So cute! :) Great job
Awesome chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
This is a very cute story! It definatly created a picture in my mind, I could picture everything in my mind and I could also here everything! I love this story, keep up the great work!
signeoghjtoenvoigj chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
Aw! That was so sweet! :3
Freshh2Deathh9 chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
Aww,

I really liked this story...Its so cute! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your stories! :]
Koshivuh chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
Wow, I really liked this. It really goes into detail about how they feel about each other, and I like that. You are a really good author, and I've liked all of the stories I've read of your's so far. Silverbug2012
CJ - Lady of Gryffindor chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
sweet!
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
Aw so sweet, keep up the good work. :)
Kisshu-luv chapter 3 . 12/30/2006
Aw, so cute! You had me going for a sec... first I thought the whole buying modern clothes for Inuyasha was gonna give the wrong impression, as in Kagome was embarassed so much of Inuyasha she bought him clothes to make him look normal. :D Of course that didn't happen. And secondly, I thought you were gonna do the ol' "Merry Christmas, let's kiss under a MistleToe to end the story" thing. XD You were great! I loved the sweet little ending! Thanks for sharing!
kitsune-koinu chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
aw!that was so sweet!
WritingRin chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
19,425 yen... Dang! How much is that? And yay for Mama, still buying it for him, not turning pale or anything. xD

"InuYasha furrowed his brows in thought. “Hmph, I bet I could defeat her.”

“InuYasha…” Kagome sighed. “It’s just one of Jiichan’s legends. She’s probably not even real.”

“Of course she is!” The elderly man protested, and then turned towards the silver-haired boy. “I don’t think anyone could defeat the yuki onna.”

“Keh, well I once defeated a youkai with poisonous drool. That’s kind of the same,” InuYasha retorted with a smug grin."

*howls with laughter* That kills me. xD

...Aw, yay, that was nice when they kissed. -

The last little bit wasn't really necessary, but I'm glad that you wrote about them walking around and looking at windows. It was nice. And it was an easier ending than stopping with the kiss which is where my lazy self probably would've ended it. xD
WritingRin chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
First of all, yeah! How DID she get that bike through the well? It's that big? And she'd have to pull it in and out... It's also a hassle while it's there! I never thought about that. Is it a collapsable one like in pokemon? ;)

Man, a sweetheart ring is PERFECT, if he can afford it... I'm so excited now about this story!