Reviews for Battle Spirits
cindy chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
update more its good and i want 2 know wat happens next update son
mangagirl18 chapter 2 . 4/13/2007
Great story looking forard to the next chap. But I I'm most exited about the next chapter of the digimon murderer. It rocks!
ThalasaPonce chapter 2 . 7/3/2006
This one has promise, there aren't too many Tamer adventure cross overs that are still updating, but it looks like you're not one of them. Too bad, this looked like a good story.
j chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
great story!
Curious Wolf chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
At first I was reluctant to read this, since it is based on a video game, but its pretty darn good. Continue please.

P.S.:Will this involve that Grey Renamon from the game. I liked her, She looked very wolf-like;)
Naryfiel Lilith chapter 2 . 3/25/2005
kewl!
Forlorn Melody chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
Great chapter, I don't have much more to say though...uh...*falls asleep*
violet eyes rika chapter 2 . 2/13/2005
I love this story! I love digidestind and tamers crossover stories. Please update soon so I can know what will happen next!
kate problem chapter 2 . 2/12/2005
Absolutely great. Please update soon!
karika88 not signed in chapter 2 . 2/11/2005
This is ok but what about 'the digimon murderer,
le-petit-chou chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
I can't believe it...grammar! I love this story- couple of typos here and there, but, then, who hasn't been guilty of that before? It was funny, and ther was drama- I don't know much about Series 2 of Digimon, but I'm sure that it'll be good (the wide range of vocabulary will probably help it along), and...well- to sum up- woohoo!
Forlorn Melody chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Hmm, it seems that you have a habit of killing of Rika's loved ones. Is this going to end up as a crossover? I hope so. Lastly, it's "warrior" not "worrier." (Probably a typo, but a funny one at that.)