Reviews for Under the Mistletoe
Pancakesforever chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
So sweet
CodeLyokoFan444 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Some what accurate. I liked the swearing cause they can't do that in the show but in real life they would. I WISH THIS WAS REAl! good job!
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
ok see this was a friendship and romance story i like that
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
A sweet happy ending for everyone, just the way it should be.
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
aw i love ur story u sure kno how to combine anger and romantic stuff great combinations!not to much of this or that
EMnEM23 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
wow that was both suspensful and romantic... i loved it!

keep up the good work _-
dragon952013 chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
omfg thats funny
AngelofNicky chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
I like your story so much that I got my friends to read it. Keep on writing.
UlrichxYumi Fan 4-evah chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Dude! This is the best story EVER! Code: Lyoko is my FAVORITE show! Please update, and FAST! Make lots and lots of chapters! You're a great writer/typer and NEVER let ANYONE tell you different! Always believe in yourself,and follow your dreams, and if writing's one of them, you'll go a LONG way. Please make more stories, and never give up.

Lotz of luv,

UlrichxYumi fan 4-evah!

P.s. Peace Out, Homies!
Pandaz chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
By no doubt, that was the best fanfic i've ever read. I can see you spent a lot of time on it, please keep writing! I'd add your story to favorites if only the stupid computer wouldn't stop saying my e-mail wasn't valid. I enjoyed reading your story very much, keep up the good work!
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
i love this story1 but the ice cream... that was just random. but your story is very moving

ben
Abbi chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
AWSOME! THIS ONE WAS THE BEST ONE I HAVE READ!
Knight of Death chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
you are so evil you rock!
feed apollyon chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
aww, I luff the fluffy romance stories!nice job
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Despite the slowly decreasing in details and thoughts by the end of the one-shot (you know, it's the end, you have to finish!), that was really cute. Super fluffy. I love it! Keep it up!