Reviews for Stained Glass
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 1/16
scary
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This is a unique take on Sideways and Unicron. I have to think more about their relationship now...
Hiding In My Writing chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This has a lot of emotion in it. I really felt Sideways's despair. Great detail as well. Quick question though, is it completed?
Splatter Fall chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
o_o Holy HELL, that was... wow. Really dark. o_o I really, really like your take on their history.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Beautiful.

I can't find any other words to describe this.

For the first time in my life, words actually fail me.
Seiberwing chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Beautiful as always. I read your explanationover at Power Cut, and it makes a lot of sense.

And please do post this at the Cell. And your other stuff too, ideally.
Soryu chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
*speechless*

Wow... I'd never considered that someone could do a fic like this. I'd never seen someone make an Unicron slash (let alone a good one, too). This is beautiful, utterly beautiful.

I have to ask though... why did you use the name 'Cydeways' when I think it's pretty obvious at the end whom you're talking about? It seems a bit strange...

I can't wait to see what else you have in store. You're a wonderful writer - I never saw anyone write Armada fics as good as yours! Continue like this, please!
The-Charcoal-Alchemist chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
O.o...Cool! I hope you up-date soon!
navigatorsghost chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
I... *whimpers* No, it's no good, I don't think I can remotely manage "coherent" right now. This is mindbreakingly delicious. It's definitely about time Unicron got some attention paid to him, and I love the way you've characterised him here. Thank you - this fic has totally made my day!

BTW, could I persuade you to post this over on the Padded Cell slash forum, please? I think some people there would love it!

Rath
nobleknightkaeru chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Unicron slash... thats definately a first. XD But this is awesome - its a new and unthought of interpretation of two often over-looked characters that are simple deemed "bad-guys" yet you keep them almost startingly in character. Awesome :D

...And imagining Sideways as jeweler makes me laugh for some reason XD
Penumbra9 chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Fascinating idea...just fascinating. And gorgeously written as always.
Gemma Inkyboots chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Wow. Unicron 'love'! Well, lustishness, anyway. Major kudos for even trying it, let alone doing so well! The descriptions of Wayside all alone and desperate were wonderfully vivid and detatched at the same time, and the reformatting and Unicron's little bit at the end - just - woah.

The mental image of itty-bitty Sideways curled up in his arms was too cute, though. _

I stand in awe, then I run away from 'em. Have to ask, though - why did you spell his name differently? I got the Wayside/Sideways bit, but spelling it with a 'c' made me go "huh?" and broke the mood a bit. Just curious, though - very cool, as ever. _ Now go write some more flierfluff!
Skins Thunderbomb chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
*Shivers* O ... that was unique and interesting ... who would've thought Sideways felt that way about Unicron? And whats scary is it makes surprising sense too!

Woah woah woah! Indigo, you continue to awe me!

ST
Spin-Firestorm chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
That was incredable :D Forbidden love and dark seduction by Unicron to Sideways, his dark angel, herald of destruction. Absolutly beutiful descriptive work.

Its amazing that you can write this kind of soul wrenching tale and the light harted humour we've become use to between Cyclonus and Red in your other fics. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
Gigabomb chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Just out of general curiosity, why was it Starscream, Hotshot, Cyclonus, and Red Alert were described (well, and Sideways too). Is this a fate thing?