Reviews for Ode to the Scorned
Really well-written.
Sonzai Taz chapter 6 . 5/18/2007
PLZ update soon!
Venessia chapter 6 . 11/18/2006
Beautiful fic. Ive never seen it here on but Im glad that Ive foud it.

The plot is really creative, you must have take a long time to just think on how the story would be, and it became perfect ;)

I liked very, very much of the scenes in the past between Kurama Youko and Botan. They were descriptives and it was almost like I was there.

Congratulations )
Killshea Kavani chapter 6 . 5/4/2006
Aww ... so awesome. Love the last paragraph especially. :)
Kage Kancho chapter 6 . 4/12/2006
aww, that was so sweet! It made me all happy inside, reading the ending. I was really worried in the beginning, though. I hope you write more KB fics in the future, you're really good at them!

Kage
Anime Specialist chapter 6 . 4/11/2006
wa..It was great! I understand why it took you so long to write the lat chapter..

umm..wil you mind writing another KB fic?

I mean you're the best..I'd love evrything you wrote ion this fic..I wouldn't get tired reading your best fics!
Smexy Kitten chapter 6 . 4/9/2006
omg! i just read all 6 chapters straight and i gotta tell ya; it was freakin excellent! this is a fantastic story. it was well-written and very descriptive. u have truly done a spectacular job w/ this fic and i definitely am lookin forward to reading more of your work.
Volpone chapter 6 . 3/30/2006
That was fantastic! Bravo! *Extremely* well written and a joy to read. You did a wonderful job at keeping everyone in character, and I know that's difficult to do with Kurama. I hope one day that I see a sequal to this masterpiece! Keep up the great work!
matchynishi chapter 6 . 3/15/2006
Ohh, very cool ending. It really does make up for the wait. :) The way you made Botan still wary of Kurama, instinctive as it was, was very realistic - I liked it. I mean, it's gotta be traumatising, what she's gone through to forgive and forget very soon... And Kurama! *sighs happily* The way you write him is just awesome. (Yes, I did read the whole fic again. ) *adds to my faves C2*

All in all, a great read. Thanks for sharing. :) *hugs*
Thai chapter 6 . 3/15/2006
*o* just amazing... i thnik that this is one of the most well written fics i've ever read \o/ and the story u just amazing u i love your style, your ideas... everything and it's definitely so diferent from other fics that i've seen around... _ in a positive way! :3 like... you're not lazy to write... you know! cause usually people don't spend much time developing the relations and stuff... inhe ยบ ... i said too much u.,u please, continue with the good work, and i hope to see more YYH fics of yours around _
Inikus chapter 6 . 3/15/2006
This has been a real pleasure to read! I'm not usually a fan of Kurama/Botan fics, but this one displayed none of the usual 'his eyes were green as emeralds & she was shapely etc...' (ooc shallowness)

That's why I'm favoriting this!

thanks for including a bit of Kurama's family. Really nice balance.
MiaHime chapter 6 . 3/14/2006
I thought you had abandoned this story b/c you didn't update for a long time, but I'm glad you finished it. Actually, I didn't know what to expect b/c this is your plot and story, so no worries. You gave it a deep ending, which is different, but still good. I enjoyed reading this fiction, so congrats on its completion. Yay!
Kuon chapter 6 . 3/14/2006
That was sweet. I was happy that Botan finally forgave Kurama for his past.
AShauni21 chapter 5 . 11/25/2005
I 've never been a huge supporter if this pairing, but you have made it very interesting to me. Please continue,I'm looking forward to the rest of the story.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »