Reviews for Potter vs. Evans
kkk chapter 5 . 6/7/2006
is awesome but so dont worry
lucie chapter 5 . 1/18/2006
could you please please please please please please please please please please update? I love that story it's so great!
Jaded Atticus chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
wow i was hooked! update sometime soon!
the Transcendancer chapter 5 . 11/17/2004
i know this is a bit late, but ... gaah. I want more... I've been following this story for, gosh it's been years now... lots of years... but I've never forgotten you. Heh heh heh... write more bitch! lol.
Jen Leworthy chapter 5 . 9/30/2004
No you have to update i love this story
siriusblackluva chapter 5 . 6/14/2004
frif - frig - frig - frig ! write again soon man ! i like ffs like theese ok ? write soon puh-lease
vanishingact chapter 5 . 10/26/2003
update, dammit! ::stalks towards with knife:: or else...
Jen chapter 5 . 9/20/2003
Exellent plz bring out da next 1 NOW!11
NAZ1 chapter 5 . 9/1/2003
hey well i havn't read it all yet but it sounds really good. keep goin cya

naz1
BrightEmeraldEyes chapter 5 . 7/15/2003
Come on, finish! This is great so far. It's not that mushy, don't worry. Not like some stories...
PrOnGzZz chapter 5 . 5/10/2003
hey Coisa! when are you gonna update? i'm really getting nervous...by the way, i'm the girl who bothered you at ICQ...hope you don't mind me reviewing you but i really need you posting the fic! and what used to be too, it's very nice!
Nanna Black chapter 5 . 4/5/2003
Please, oh please, update it quickly... And about Lily's dreams, is she previewing what is going to happen with her, James and Harry in the future!
mirandas chapter 5 . 3/23/2003
hey, can u email me when u update? thanks,

mirandas,
Ania chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
The GIrl Who Lives! Where are you? I have translated all your chapters into russian and now what?:(
sweetie chapter 5 . 2/17/2003
this is really good so far. please keep on writing. i have been waiting forever for chapter6.