Reviews for Something Special
nakama14499 chapter 17 . 8/5
took me 2 days to finish reading this and it worth.A completely wonderful story that I'd like to wait for it to up the good work.
Mina Kon chapter 17 . 6/2
I simply adored this work of yours! Its such an amazing, deep, complex story you created! please don't abandon it! I'll hope for an update for as long as it takes!
Congrats :) it was a pleasure to read
LucyKalyn11 chapter 17 . 3/17
I've really enjoyed this story so far! PLEASE don't give up on it *tear* it's really good and I would love to know what happens next. Thank you for writing such an amazing fanfic! I love the Severus/Remus! It's so sweet. Please update! :-)
mandancie chapter 17 . 2/6/2015
I really hope that you come back to this story. I would love to know what happens next. I really hope Lucius gets what he deserves for what he did to Severus. Please come back to this story.
JaneDoh0 chapter 17 . 3/6/2014
It is a shame you stopped here-I was really enjoying this. I like the slow build in the relationship between Severus and Remus. I hope you will come back to this.
Lys chapter 17 . 10/8/2013
...darned internet posted my review before it was done... sorry. so, on with it.

As I said, I wish Sev would realise that he's done enough- and far more- than should be required of everyone, least of all him, considering the little thanks and help he's getting and that he's more than repaid the life debt he thinks he had to Harry. I wish he could stop going to Voldemort and Lucius over and over again and just concentrate on healing and finding peace...and love and content in his live...truly learning how to love and feel and laying all his demons to rest. and finding happiness.

He deserves it so much. Remus, too, for that matter. I really like where you're taking their relationship and how Remus can calm Sev down and hold him and everything..even though I normally prefer stories were Sev remains comfortably straight. But if he were to be with any male, I'd wish it to be either Remus (or Lucius...but only when the man is not acting like he does in this story).
I am looking forward to how their relationship evolves and grows!

By the way, I hope you'll be able to update soon...though I've just finished the 17th chapter, it's already feeling far too long a wait...and should you have thought of abandoning this awesome piece (Merlin forbid) I hope I was able to change your mind...at least a little. Please, update :-)
Lys chapter 17 . 10/8/2013
awesome and well written, but inceedibly sad story! Its very hard to read about Sev's suffering and I am really happy that Remus can be there for him...even if only in ways I still think far to little.

Lucius...well, there are not words strong enough to describe the loathing I feel towards him for what he's done- and is still doing- to Severus. Same thing with Severus' ass of a father and Voldemort and...pretty much everyone else that has been or still is hurting him.

As for Sev himself...I am astonished at his strenght, his ability to hold himself together so well, consodering the circumstances. It makes me ridiculously proud of him. Though I wish nothing more than for him to stop forcing himself to all this torture. Stop making himself face Lucius and Voldemort over and over again. I wish he'd be able to realise that he's done enough- and far more- than should ever have been required of
Symphony Amador chapter 17 . 6/6/2013
This story is great, I'm not sure if you'll continue it, but I hope you do!:)
cloudshape to ennien chapter 17 . 10/20/2012
I have read this story during the last few days. And I love it. All of it - except the fact it isn't finished.

Now if you were easily subdued I would just order you in a very stern voice to go on writing. Will that work? No? I didn't think so.

Hmm - maybe bribery? Will you go on, if I will send you some Honeyduke's best and a few Weasley jokes? No?

What about blatant blackmail? I will never read another story of yours, if you won't finish this one. That's my loss? I will not be able to go through with it anyway? Ok - right both times. Well, it was worth a try.

How about shamelessly begging you? Please, please, please go on. Will you? There - now I have done it and begged you - hope it will work ;)

Anyway - good story. Maybe some day you really will go on with it - I hope so.
Lola chapter 17 . 7/24/2011
This is one of the best Snape/Lupin stories I've ever read. Just awesome. Wish there were more chapters, or that you'd continued, but still, I'm happy with what you've written. Definitely one of my faves.
Tra chapter 17 . 7/8/2011
great story, really amazing not to mention incredibly cute!
Mentally Unstable User chapter 17 . 6/22/2011
Made me cry...
tambrathegreat chapter 17 . 1/20/2011
I really loved the part of this story that is written. I can imagine that it was very difficult to write. I hope there will be more chapters in the future.
WhenFireAndIceBurnAsOne chapter 17 . 1/14/2011
This is really good. :)

I really wanna know what happens to Severus and Remus. :)

This is an amazing story.
Spencerb chapter 17 . 10/3/2010
Yayyyyy! I know this chapter is a few years old now, but I had started reading this fic way back. It's a lovely story. The characters are far deeper and more involved than we ever get to see from Rowling, in a wonderfully tender way. Whether it ever ends up finished or not, thanks for the beautiful ride. :)