Reviews for Alfballs
conconcv66 chapter 18 . 12/28/2010
OMG! You had me cracking up...Love it

"That's Hedley!" ROFLMFAO!
Amberleaf le Haunt chapter 18 . 4/10/2010
Now, that was a GREAT story! I just loved it! I just read the entire thing! 3 It was good, although I was mad when Lone Starr lost his Winnebago (he's my favourite character). I'm planning to write a story about Spaceballs, although mine will probably suck compared to this one. Well, the summary sucks (that's all I've gotten, so far). XD
The Cheshire Cheese chapter 18 . 4/12/2008
This story was awesome! I like all the Mel Brooks references, and nice job with the Independence Day reference too. The only dissapointment was that you didn't mention what colors everybody's Schwartz beams were (oh well, we can use our imaginaitons). I'd give your story a B too, or maybe even an A-. It was great. Thanks for writing this. And may the schwartz be with you!
The Cheshire Cheese chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
"We have several Melmac specimens. We will begin shaving them shortly." Even typing that I had trouble to keep from laughing out loud!

So funny, and so Mel Brooks! I can hear Yogurt and Skroob etc. saying all these lines.
The Cheshire Cheese chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
This is way funnier than I thought it'd be! Nice job! "Count Cuckoo"! XD Will continue to read, I hope it's a finished story, or at least going ot be finished someday. :)
millas14 chapter 13 . 11/16/2007
LoL, and also, i think that the Andromeda Highway patrol would be the AHiPs, because the term 'CHiPs' refers to the California Highway Patrol. just figured i'd share that. BTW, i love this paring.
drunk.monkey chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
muahahahah! loves it!
wicked-n-lazy chapter 18 . 1/27/2006
That was fecking brilliant! I love spaceballs, and though I've ever seen project alf and not the tv series, that was a really good idea for a fic and I managed to follow quite well. I can see your a mel brooks fan- he's brilliant. (dracula dead and loving it is my other fave). Anyway, well done.
Fudogg chapter 18 . 7/19/2005
Funny!
jlbshecky chapter 11 . 2/22/2005
Nice story, I would have to say that your jokes and puns would probabbly fit right in with the original movie. I have been following this story for awhile, enjoying it along the way. Tonite I felt that I should go and do some reviewing for the first time ever, so I thought that I would leave you a couple lines of thanks for your humorous story.

-JLBShecky
Bob the Magical Tortoise chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
O-o. I never watched Alf, so maybe that's why this is weird.
HyperCaz chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
got me hooked already. keep it up, space ranger.
PrincessDaisy2 chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Very good. I hope you continue this. I love Spaceballs!