Reviews for The Butler's Vengeance
ginny britto chapter 12 . 2/21/2011
love it! im glad seto gets to keep the company and gets mokuba back
nhqanrswmnu chapter 12 . 2/15/2010
I must say, I love this story. The emotions are so powerful, especially between Mokuba and Seto. I also like how you used Hobson as a villain. He's sort of underrated in the creepy department, in my opinion.
BlackWolfHowling chapter 12 . 4/21/2007
Fantastic! You're a genious. A plain and simple genious!
Danny'sGhostGirl chapter 12 . 2/19/2006
o. cooel story. Very well thought out and all that stuff _ heehee.
yumithebutterfly chapter 12 . 1/22/2006
aw, that was really great. i thoroughly enjoyed that. thank you for writing such a wonderful fic!
yumithebutterfly chapter 5 . 1/17/2006
NO! MOKUBA, NO! DON'T GO! OH NO OH NO!
d84 chapter 12 . 1/12/2006
I loved it. im not really in the mood 4 such a happy ending as this one, but i quess in a way it was just what i needed. Well anyway, it was a great story w/ an exellent plot that was wonderfully written.
evilbunnymusicbox chapter 12 . 12/13/2005
Awesome story. i just love happy endings. any way i'm confused! was hobson the butler, you speak of in the title? is thier a sequel?
evilbunnymusicbox chapter 10 . 12/13/2005
This story is really intresting so far. I'll wrote a real review when i finish it.
Ladii-Chocolate chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Hey!

Wow, Caorann, you outdo yourself. What a wonderful start to (I’m sure it will be once I start getting into things) a rather intriguing story!

There was such a nice touch of humor when you had Joey and Kaiba have a small conflict. You’re impeccably in-character in both characters (as well as, well, everyone!)…especially with our indifferent Seto!

And it was also pretty hilarious when Duke and Tristan, those ever-fighting-for-Serenity’s-affections guys, having a little scuffle in the hall.

And Tea’s got ‘em all whipped! *cheers* You’re wonderful with description, might I add…

But really, the most intriguing thing of all was how you incorporated suspense in your story. This first chapter’s basically leaving me craving for more, and I consider that to be good, lasting impression for any fanfic I read! Well, I’ll go check the rest later…

Tastefully done, just as the one-shot was. Great work!

Ladii-Chocolate
Briallyn chapter 12 . 8/3/2005
Well, that story was uplifting. Finally, I read a story with a happy ending! Though, I admit, you had me worried there for a second…tried to make it seem like Hobson could win the appeal, you cruel, cruel person. I loved the story. Really, I did. Even if it was the first one you posted and you couldn’t care less anymore, I still loved it.

The gang was funny and well in character…I like Joey’s “seatbelts” and how Bakura complains how he’s just useless baggage! (Heh. And he asked you directly, too…getting to be like Joey, eh?) Cute when Mokuba falls asleep on the couch with Kaiba…

You made me nervous when you made Mokuba go all cold like that…and how he tried to get rid of the brother that ‘never left him alone.’ Poor Mokuba, he didn’t understand, and poor Kaiba, he didn’t either. Kaiba cried? Twice? Major shock. And they got to hug…I’m so happy!

Heh, good ending…back to the “old, newly-appreciated life.” Just shows how much you take something for granted until it’s taken from you, yes? I’m sure it’s a lesson they won’t soon forget. Wonderful story; absolutely delightful. :)
Midnight Promise chapter 12 . 5/26/2005
Aw!

That was just beautiful man!

Write more to this!

n.n

loved it!

AnimefreakSlayer
anonmous chapter 12 . 5/13/2005
OMGD I love this story so much
anonymous chapter 11 . 5/12/2005
The first line, 'Hobson was annoyed' reminded me of a line from Inkheart (great book)

"Capricorn's men were looking in the wrong places for Dustfinger. He hadn't left the villiage. He hadn't even tried.

Dustfinger was in Basta's house."

Not the words or anything, just the overall feeling...of the last line
anonymous chapter 7 . 5/12/2005
You can't get rid of me

How come Yami doesn't want to help Seto-Chan?