Reviews for Jake
Guest chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
Good job. Good story.
Terry Kay chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
That was FANTASTIC! Thank you!
SemenDemon chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
Cool story, I like that it is very original.
Deadzepplin chapter 8 . 5/9/2011
Nice i like this and i hope to find more stories with Jack O'Neill clone in them so if you have some send the id codes or names to me please
dupel chapter 8 . 3/30/2010
Awesome story!
Princess613 chapter 8 . 3/13/2010
Do you have more like this?
purrfus chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
I knew this was the last chapter going in, and based on the rest I had pretty high expectations, but really had no idea what direction it might go. It was a perfect Jack ending.
purrfus chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
purrfus chapter 5 . 2/10/2010
While the entire chapter is fantastic, Jack's conversation with Sarah is spectacular.
purrfus chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
I was originally hoping for an entertaining little mini-Jack story; this has turned out to be so much more. The plot and emotional layers are great.
purrfus chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
The bathroom scene was priceless. I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

You can really cover a lot of emotional territory in a fairly short space and do it well.
purrfus chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
I really liked the way you started and end the chapter with conversations between O'Neill and Carter (even though poor Teal'c didn't make it to the second one).

Jake's lifestyle and planning are believable for what we know of the character. Kudos.
purrfus chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Loved this chapter. The conversations were great.
Sulien1 chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
Just took the opportunity to re-read this story, which is one of my favorite SG-1 fics and definitely my favorite mini-Jack story. You got inside Jack/Jake's heads so well! Thank you for sharing this, it is absolutely brilliant.
Harmne chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
Wonderful, wonderful story! I've been looking for more stories about Jack's teenaged clone - it was SUCH and interesting storyline and I can't believe there aren't more people playing with it! Your story was great, Jake got to get into the action, and the ending was just perfect - especially the sudden flare-up over the dating-the-principal thing!

Thanks for sharing!