Reviews for In the Blink of an Eye
wolfzero7 chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
Made me laugh. Little when she said " twas just a song" made me think of morrigan from dragon age.
killer4853 chapter 19 . 4/28/2013
love the story
hermonine chapter 28 . 4/19/2013
Great story! Hope it comes out of hiatus!
SCREAMM chapter 28 . 1/2/2013
brilliant story :)
daughterofthering chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
OMG. This is like... amazing. You know in the previous chapter? Yeah, well I can't believe you wrote those songs! They're amazing, truly amazing! You would definitely be and amazing song writer. Anywho, This is amazing.
LadyLegolasinlove chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
luv it soo far!
LadyLegolasinlove chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Oh my gosh this is soooo, a Mary Sue! I love Mary Sue's, Tenthwalkers, and Legomances in the same story!
LovelyDovely chapter 28 . 5/3/2012
Vampire? Now you have me on edge wanting more! PLEASE KEEP WRITING IN YOUR AWESOMELY AWESOME WAYS! ;)

I also think that even though you seem to be following the story line amazingly (Better than me), that Adriane had changed in her attitude over the last few chapter, but I find that when I'm writing, I tend not to follow anything I've written before and be spontaneous! he-he

-LovelyDovely
LittleMissDreamer7 chapter 28 . 7/3/2011
I think this is a wonderful story and I hope you read this comment. Six years is a looooooong time and you have made an amazing story so far. I'm Wiccan as well and i thank the goddess at how much I feel accepted within my catholic family (Heheeee) the religion just makes you feel whole doesn't it? Again I would just like to say how much I love your story and I would really really hope for you to continue it.

Blessed Be

*LittleMissDreamer7*
Tomnomlinson chapter 28 . 3/12/2011
This story is amazing and i truly hope that it will be updated oneday though unlikely :)

x
Stormglass chapter 28 . 11/25/2010
I Love the story and I am fascinated by your character. Adriane is a very unique character and I find it very refreshing to be able to read something that is as well written and collected as yours. :D Please let me know if you are going to continue it. and if you know of any stories that are as well put together as yours or if they have anything remotely similar please let me know. I am a huge fan of yours.
Anonymous chapter 28 . 8/14/2010
I don't care what you're doing as longs as somebody finishes the story, because it is really good.
TigerWolf chapter 28 . 6/27/2010
I'm loving your story. I'm happy you have made a strong lead female your lead in this story. It is not often enough you find a good LotR story with a female lead that leans towards action. I look forward to future chapters.
please update chapter 28 . 10/22/2009
i love this story and i know its been a while since youve updated

but its very inspiring and i wanted to know if you could continue:)

you are an amazing writer.
SakuraFlame10 chapter 28 . 4/8/2009
I love your story and the vampire you added in the last chapter but i see you haven't updated in over a year and i hope you will update soon. i can't wait to see where you go with this story.