Reviews for Don't leave me
Corporal Marshmallow chapter 11 . 5/6
Whoever reads this, please ignore the comments below. I didn't make them, my younger sister did; she was on my account when she made them.
Corporal Marshmallow chapter 6 . 5/5
OMG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME WOW SUCH AMAZE PLS DO MOAR WISH I COULD FAV BUT I DONT HAVE ACCOUNT LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALLALALALLALALALLALALALALALALLALALLALAALLAALLALLALALALALALALALALALLALALLALKALALALALALLALSLALALA
Corporal Marshmallow chapter 1 . 5/5
LOL WHY THE FUCK WOULD I KILL YOU THIS IS MY THIRD TIME READING THIS ITS AWESOME MAKE MOAR
MyPetzRule chapter 10 . 4/24
UR FANFICS ARE AWESOME DO ANOTHER ONE
Charlee chapter 11 . 10/31/2014
YAY! Thank you thank you. It was soo good. YAY!
Dakuenjeru chapter 11 . 10/13/2014
Thank you so much for coming back and finishing this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Thankyou for finishing the story. It was a really great story. loved it :)
Charlee chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
OMG what happens next ... i want more...
WolfsCarol chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
please don't' stop now, it's so good, I really love this fanfic, write just one more chapter pleaseeeeeeeee

p.s: sorry for my bad english
WolfsCarol chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I love it
ShaydeElisabethRose chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Please, please, please upload the final chapter! I beg you! *gets down on my hands and knees and bows before you* I must know how this ends! It's one of the best Wolfs Rain stories I've ever read. Please finish the story!
ShaydeElisabethRose chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Please please please please please continue this epic tale! Im sorry if i have already messaged you but i just reread the story n its so freakin awesome! U sure r talented at this sort of thing! :D
ShaydeElisabethRose chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
O my gosh! Please please please continue this story! I love it so much! U did amazingly well with matching the characters moods n all n im glad to have been able to read such an awesome story! :D thanks n please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Awe yes yes yes yes! Keep writing more don't stop awe full cliffhanger want to know what happens next please oh please update your a great writer this story is sooooo good! I'm on edge wanting to know what happens! Love the Tsume and Toboe pairing keep it up ill sure be following your stories!
LrafaelxD chapter 9 . 3/2/2013