Reviews for Don't leave me
Charlee chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
OMG what happens next ... i want more...
WolfsCarol chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
please don't' stop now, it's so good, I really love this fanfic, write just one more chapter pleaseeeeeeeee

p.s: sorry for my bad english
WolfsCarol chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I love it
ShaydeElisabethRose chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Please, please, please upload the final chapter! I beg you! *gets down on my hands and knees and bows before you* I must know how this ends! It's one of the best Wolfs Rain stories I've ever read. Please finish the story!
ShaydeElisabethRose chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Please please please please please continue this epic tale! Im sorry if i have already messaged you but i just reread the story n its so freakin awesome! U sure r talented at this sort of thing! :D
ShaydeElisabethRose chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
O my gosh! Please please please continue this story! I love it so much! U did amazingly well with matching the characters moods n all n im glad to have been able to read such an awesome story! :D thanks n please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Awe yes yes yes yes! Keep writing more don't stop awe full cliffhanger want to know what happens next please oh please update your a great writer this story is sooooo good! I'm on edge wanting to know what happens! Love the Tsume and Toboe pairing keep it up ill sure be following your stories!
LrafaelxD chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Love the story! :)
Please update soon!
Fallen-Leaves chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Please update soon, your story is absolutely brilliant; the description is amazing, the characters are written very in character, and your story line is thrilling.
Please update soon, your story is one of my favourites

leaves will fall
FoxBitten chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
Oh my gowd! I cried! Sooooo good, u need to keep going with this story! :3
Guest chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
What? I do not no what just happen!
Its Obvious u guys chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
Please update your cliffhangers are killing me! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Its Obvious u guys chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
OMFG! Poor Toboe, awww Tsume save him!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Wow storg forgotten
Guest chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Aww come on continue it :'/