Reviews for The Ultimate Sacrifice
Dincristiel chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
I sent you an email a long time ago, but you must have switched accounts a while back and never got it.

When I was in high school, I loved reading your first fic "The Patriot's Daughter" and got inspired. I drew a picture of Amelia for you! Send me an email and I'll send you the link!
Kristiana chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
You have to update! I can't wait to see what happens next!
MigratingCoconuts06 chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Are you going to update this story? This story is freakin awesome! I want to know what's going to happen to Norrington and Amelia! UPDATE VERY SOON. It's been forever and a day since you've updated.
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 2 . 3/17/2005
Joy! I finally caught up! The story's awesome. I can't wait until the next chapter.
DeceptiveKindness chapter 2 . 2/5/2005
Yay! A sequel! I had no clue you where continuing it with a sequel but thats a good idea actually and Im rambling...never a good sign. *smiles*

Please update soon!
Askani chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
Aww.. Poor Capt. Wilkins.. :( He was such a sweetie too...
acdecnerd chapter 2 . 1/21/2005
Wonderful story! Update soon!
The Contessa chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
AH! evil mean NASTY BLOODY MAN! gr... tavington... ya gotta luv him tho, just for being such a well-developed character! u do a good job with him in this story; i like amelia and norrington(any relation to Pirates of Caribbean norrington?) too!
MigratingCoconuts06 chapter 2 . 12/14/2004
DUN DUN DUN! please continue.
Carrie479 chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
I liked your other fanfic I hope this one will be as good as the last. Write more soon!

Carrie
katieladie chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Oh no! Not Wilkins. He was such a good guy. Too bad:( I am really happy about this next installment. Now that it has a romance genre, can't wait to see where that goes. Update soon! Have fun.