Reviews for Sour Candy
ladymori chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
I really like the writing style. Neal/Thayet is such an intriguing pairing, and I love the way you wrote it. Very naive Neal and a completely different side to Thayet.
Duchess Winna chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Great job, Kat.

Your style is very nice, and I like how Neal is portrayed. The last line is really great.
lyredenfers chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
_grins_

The last line was a stroke of brilliance. Really.

What's the matter with ickle Jonnikens though? Is the super huge ego just compensation for lacking in other areas? Such a pretty boy. Poor Thayet.

- Fen :)
hermione chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
wow, that was real cute! i mean, it could have been kel though, i think, if you hadn't specified that it was Thayet
rubberdream chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Kattikins! I love this! I love how you described it so simply and yet it was so visual. It's perfectly done! Some of your best work yet, I'm sure Sellie loved it!
jennie chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
another very different one. i don't mind your style though, you are a very good writer - kinda diverse i guess!
LadyQueenscove for some reason it refuses to log me in chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Oh-oh my.

*eyetwitch*

I wouldn't mind makin Neal MY boy-toy...heh heh heh...

Here's to Unresolved (or resolved, in this case) Sexual Tension for the hols! Hear, hear! *raises mountain dew in agreement*
Rosie eisoR chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Only you could carry something off like this. It was nice - action, emotion, action - the lack of description and dialogue really added to it for me, because it showed he didn't matter to her in the least. The neglection of names was great too, because it was as though they were almost identity-less. I don't know what I mean by that, like, so far removed from themselves that it wouldn't have made sense to mention their names. Or something :P

A quibble because I think you asked me to be picky - "This generation of noble males was hopeless, he was only marginally better than the last." Clarity needed - last lover or last generation?

Anyway, wonderful, I love the title, I love the fic and I love you for coming up with it.
CountessAllie chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Fantastic brilliant another story by this amazing author
Surprised and impressed chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
This was quite well done - i'm impressed (with the pairing!). you carried off the simplicty of the story well, and it was portrayed in a rather offhand, not that interested manner - much like Thayet's mood in the fic. I must admit that at times it seemed bare, but i did like the He-said-she-said movement of paragraphs, alterating betweem Thayet and neal. overall, it was well done.
Tuathail chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Oh...a very nice last line. Nicely written, nice perspective, and just generally nice. But hey, what else is new?

Good job.
crazylittlekiwifruit-is-too-lazy-to-log-in chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
*blinks*

wow.

that was truly amazing!

i've got kinda an obsession for wierd pairings like this.. but even if it was badly written, which actually, this is incredibly well written, (i couldn't find any problem with the context, even with my evil english-professor cousin behind me!) ahem. even if this was badly written, i would still like it simply because of the idea of a neal/thayet! very original! good job!

-kiwi
punned chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Squee! We get to see Naughty!Thayet, and not-so-wise- of- the world- Neal. Fun!
Buttons chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Good grief, what an odd pairing! i never would a thunked it. GREAT IDEA! ...and thayet has a different attitude...that's cool too! neal seems kinda...dunno...dumb...
Drazy chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Funny... never occured to me ...Thyet and Neal.. Bravo...lol naughty queen *cracks up*