Reviews for Slayer at 1600
rankokunalpha1 chapter 4 . 1/17/2007
well i was hoping against hope for more of this story! but well i wont give up hope please more soon! i cant wait to find out what it really is about!
Tommy Byrn chapter 4 . 6/26/2006
Hm, most interesting. Xander the family man AND a bad ass? I'll take another portion please.
rankokun alpha chapter 4 . 6/26/2006
oh god i think this is going to be truly evil! i cant wait to read more! keep up the awesome writing!
Bobboky chapter 3 . 1/17/2006
interesting
WBH21C chapter 3 . 10/19/2005
Very well done! More soon please!
Croaker chapter 3 . 10/18/2005
This is working up to be quite the interesting story. Do please continue it!
rankokunalpha1 chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
ahh man i cant wait for more of this story it sounds great glad to see a dawnie xander fic! it is great!
Crydwyn chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
Oh, I really want to know where you are taking this plot!

I like the way you've set it in the future when the Slayer/Watcher council is well ordered and fully set up, the way you drop hints about the set is very intreguing...

Anyway can't wait for your next update

~*~Cry~*~
hjcallipygian chapter 3 . 4/15/2005
Oh, this is quite interesting. I can't wait to see where this goes. I really like the adult Xander, and you've created a wonderful OC, too. I very eagerly anticipate the next chapter.
Rivana chapter 3 . 4/7/2005
Really, really liking your Xander. And the plot. Well. Basically I like the whole thing, just waiting for more. Especially liked that Xander was already married, that guy meets girl/falls in love/saves the world plot was old when the first Bond movie was born... :-)
miss wizard of oz chapter 3 . 4/7/2005
me like, please continue
nitpicker chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
You said:

spread naked in the floor right in the middle of a pentagram, stood a young woman,

Did you mean?

spread naked on the floor right in the middle of a pentagram, lay a young woman,

You said:

He just asked me to follow a ‘Slayers Summer Camp’,

Did you mean?

He just asked me to go to a ‘Slayers Summer Camp’,
JustAnArmchair chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
This is a nice chapter/ I wonder where this will lead to?
WBH21C chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
OUTSTANDING!
TD Master chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
This is very good, everyone read!