Reviews for Sinful Pleasure
HanjiTitan chapter 11 . 4/12/2011
YukisohmaLove321 chapter 11 . 4/4/2011
yayyyyy! love ittttt!
M S N G R chapter 10 . 3/19/2011
Great story! I love the way u described kyou's pain and uh, depression I guess. Tho I felt like crying for Kyou! He got hurt so many times ;.; but the way u manipulated kyou's feelings was PERFECT! especially yuki and his guilty love. I was laughing so hard when yuki bought the new couch and all. That part was hilarious :D I felt like crying all the way through this. You really made me connect with the characters the way u kept having them war out the solution in their heads :P

Don't worry about the sex scenes cuz they were awesome! Tho I might not think of angus the same way ever again . that's the one thing u might wann fix. A bit of a turn off. Though I definitely have a different perspective on sex now XD

I love this story and I love u for writing this amazing story! I WILL KISS THE GROUND U WALK ON AS MY APRECIATION FOR U! x)
Rika100 chapter 11 . 1/4/2010

A very good story. I like it

well done.
Nicole chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
NO! WHY DOES YUKI HAVE TO BE A MONSTER AND KYO SO PATHETIC? IT'S HORRIBLE! Its making me cry... Yuki's just like Akito, only terribly nice afterwards... It's horrible...
Chaseha-Wing chapter 11 . 7/4/2009
Very well then, Yuki does not die *hits him in the head with a stick* but I'm still angry so he gets that. Good work, I really enjoyed it. I'm especially glad that Yuki has stopped his torture streak. I've never heard of cramps while u make love though, interesting. This was very god, and very original. I should know since I've been reading all these YukiXKyo fics lately. Again good work, it was a lovely story...dark and at many times disturbing and frightening, but still lovely in the end. Lets hope Yuki never gets forceful again. Good job d(_)b
Chaseha-Wing chapter 9 . 7/4/2009
Nice job. But why is it no on is considering therapy! I'm enjoying the fic though. The next chapter will determine if this a tragity or not *had found something to hit Yuki with depending on the next chapter*. I'm enjoying this though, its really good and different from all the other stories I've read.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
This is so sad... So sad indeed... can I kill Yuki now? Hey! Where'd my chainsaw go! Dang it, people are taking away my killing tools. Nice work though, its really interesting and so sad. I hope they go to therapy.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 6 . 7/4/2009
Thats rape. pure evil and no doubt about it: rape! Yuki has got some serious problems. He's almost as bad as Akito now. And if Kyou's so beat up, why has no one called Hatori yet? He is their doctor after all. Good work so far, but I may have to beat the ever loving crap out of Yuki now. Sorry about that *is being held back*
Chaseha-Wing chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
Yikes, yuki has issues, from nice one moment to angry, to nice again. Maybe he should see someone about this. And if Kyo's wrist was broken, wouldn't he be limping in his cat form?
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
yikes, I guess Yuki's a sadist or something. Nice work though, this was a good start... Maybe someone should call Hatori.
miteledeon chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I read this story when it first came out and LOVED it. now to this day i read about twice a week... it is a classic.
Unknown Scribe chapter 11 . 11/21/2008
Wow I read this strat trough. thats strange for me but I have to say I like your style.
fireywolfchild chapter 11 . 10/28/2008
aw, i loved it.
anonymouse chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
this was very weird, lyk it hurt to read, but so good at the same time...kyo was put through so much pain*cries a bit*make some happier ones plz...