Reviews for Never Say Never Again
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
OMG!Another wonderful story!Brilliant captured them was your work,great stuff.E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR!
kyri17 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I liked it and hope to read more soon. :)
ElliotStablerLova chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I loved both of the stories. Ell and Liv need eachother ... nuff said. Also I like the last line with the "screw everyone else: I don't 's mine". Wo you go Liv! haha

ElliotStablerLova
Jaden Yuki's Little Sister chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
SO FUCKIN' AWSOME!
onetreefan chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
oh my gosh! that was so good! so emotional. i so knew olivia didn't want just one night. i love how they got together. this was so so good. one of the best i have ever read! great great writing. i loved it. i knew elliot wouldn't leave her again. cute note. :-)

onetreefan
Straitjacketluv chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
This is a sequal that made it worth reading!
NothingMoreNothingLess chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
I've read this story about a hundred times and it still blows me away! It's one of my fav E/O stories...

Nothing More Nothing Less
It's me get over it chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
WOW that was my 1st Elliot Oliver M story and OMG that was amazing!
KnightOwl chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
This story and Never Say Never were two of the best Olivia and Elliott stories that I have read so far. I liked how the first one ended with the possibility of a relationship and I loved how the second one ended with a definite relationship. I hope you write more stories with a relationship between Olivia and Elliott.
troublegirl chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Never again and Never Say Never Again are two of the best Elliot/Olivia stories I have read. I think the sex is tasteful and well written and the couple is in character. Thanks for the good read.
Evelien Michaels chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
omg i loved it! i love to read EO stories! that was the best yet! keep writing!

Evelien
Sqully chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
that was sweet
shelly123 chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
its a good story hope you do a part to i loved it please let me no what ur going to do
SP'sGirl chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
I love this story. I look forward to your next story.
Touchstone chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Wow! I loved the first one, but I think I liked this one even better! So cute! I look forward to reading more of your work!