Reviews for Wazzaap!
Sfss chapter 1 . 4/8
oh my Gosh, this made me laugh so hard XD I don't even know why
luluhrh chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
he did not!. . . OH MY GODS HE DID!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HE DID OH MY GODS HAWKEYE'S GONNA MURDER HIM THAT'S SO FUNNY! XD

loved it!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
#blinked

#raisen an eyebrow

#lips curved

#finally burst out laugh

LOL! XDD

This is weird...! But this is so tickles!

The Heck, Hughes! Even Ed! Tried to involved Fury?! And now Roy!
Z. U chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Me and my friends from school do that all the time!
WHAAZZZZAAAAAAAAAP?!
WendyLeaf chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Oh god. That was hilarious!
Matsy chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
LOLZ so funny! i love it! xDDDD
light4love chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
oh my gosh! that was so funny!XD
EdwardElricLover22 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Roy calling Riza. KAWAII. It was cute and hilarious! Poor cafeteria staff. Ed saying 'Wazap!' is just plain gorgeous! .
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Mustang is so immature at heart. xD
Vi chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
luv it!
Kattebutt chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
HAHAHA! Hahaha that was SO funny XD I laughed everytime they yelled WAZZAP xD Haha and I can just imagine Ed catching up on it and acting like just as big an idiot as our lovable Hughes xD Haha this was so great! I should double fav this xD Show it to everyone i know! Haha im still dead! Somehow this story have been somewhat easy to write, but that doesnt mean this story was WAY better than ANY humorfic i ever read. Haha you must have been having a blast when writing this! This surely and truly is a glorious crackfic. The best i've read in fact. Thank you, i think i'll read it again now :P Fav fav, double fav, triple fav, googleplex fav!

Arigato gozaimasta!

~Shirou Hana
Annethy chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
hahahaha... i'm going to try this with my friends at school... WAZAP! hahahahaha...
Dancing Nightmare chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
One word: Wazzap! XD

Loved the "which caused Hughes to emit a scream any opera singer would be envious of"-line.
R.Madillo chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Hohenheim: It seems that aside from alchemy, this world is a mirror to ours. Though there are many differences, some things remain unchanged... ... ... Wazzap!
pinoykengumi7 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006