Reviews for Innocent Angel
LoudLewdLyricalMiracle chapter 27 . 11/22
I won't lie, this fic started out extra creepy for me. I felt way dirty reading that he was stalking her when she was fifteen. It was too much of a James Barbour version of Erik for me. Still, I held out and actually ended up really enjoying where this went. Very Beauty and the Beast with the Stockholm Syndrome effect and extremely well written. I have to sat it was interesting to see Gustave as a bad father. That isn't done much. But it worked because you built such a great back story with her mother. I look forward to future work from you!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/28/2015
This story is so good! I love it. This is like my 5th time reading it.

"WHAT DO WE WANT?"
"A SEQUEL"

"WHEN DO WE WANT IT"
"NOW!"

Jk but seriously this fanfic is beyond words!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 27 . 11/19/2015
Awww... I love this phic so much! They are just the cutest pair!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
Yessss... MOTN. The best song ever!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 9 . 11/17/2015
Thoughts going through my head: "Devil take the hindmost..." Whoops, Erik is angry! Look out!
easilyaddictedgirl chapter 27 . 10/28/2015
Well this is the sweetest Stockholm syndrome story ever.
Angelofmusic46 chapter 21 . 7/29/2015
"I never really liked school..." "And I don't really care." *I pop out from behind a bush* "And I ship you two so hard!" And isn't Javert a character in Les Mis?
Angelofmusic46 chapter 7 . 7/28/2015
So... There's an Andrew Lloyd Webber in this world, with no Phantom of the Opera musical? Good catch. And "Pie Jesu" might have been Sarah Brightman's own version of "Think of me!"
Angelofmusic46 chapter 17 . 6/25/2015
Oh my gosh he's writing "All I Ask of You!" That is one of my favorite POTO songs!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/13/2015
It's really disgusting me that he keeps touching her without her permission. Kidnapping her was bad enough.
PhantomHunter935 chapter 27 . 1/16/2015
I've been reading this story like crazy lately; so intriguing! I was surprised that I fell in love with Erik even after he kidnapped Christine; I was most surprised that he had been so kind and understanding throughout the story. Most kidnappers would do nothing but hurt the one(s) they take, but Erik wasn't like the rest of them. It made it easy to fall in love with the Erik you wrote. He was perfect!
I'm sad now that I've finished reading it. :( Lately, I haven't been able to get into ANY fan fictions. It seems as if the best fan fictions out there are done and over with; this is one of them. *Sighs* I'm gonna miss clicking chapter after chapter. This will definitely be one of those stories that I will, from time to time, click on to re-read. Definitely a great story to read while snuggled up on the couch!
I would've adored living with Erik! xD I love that you captured both the sweet side of him, as well as the angrier side of him, when conversing with Nadir from time to time, or when Christine unmasked him. Speaking of Nadir, I've never read such a likable version of him in a fanfic! Not that I've ever thought of him as being annoying, but you made me wanna call Nadir up, and go out shopping or something. xD That would've been interesting. Lol!
Well thank you so much for writing this great fanfic! It definitely gave me hope for fanfic; it's been so long since I've last read something great. You cured me from my boredom for a while. Now I'm not sure how to cope with reality. It's so boring in real life! I wish I lived in this story!
Well, thanks again! I enjoyed every bit of this story!
Boydje822 chapter 13 . 11/1/2014
I couldn't help but laugh when I read that Christine thought that having snow up to her ankles was a lot... Especially in December! I know Erik and Christine are in the southern states right now and thats a fair amount of snow for that area, but I live in Canada and it snowed more than that today while our weather reporters referred to it as a "light dusting" lol. And there have literally been times when I've walked to my high school in a kilt with snow up to knees by mid-November
Boydje822 chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
Im definitely loving this book so far! Regardless of the fact that I can't tell if all these cutesy moments with Erik after emotional attacks are the result of genuine feelings being developed, or a classic case of Stockhomme Syndrome setting in.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/18/2014
Great story, more please
LaurenvBelladonna chapter 27 . 8/14/2014
This was a very well done phanfic! I love modern day depictions, and I have to say you did the story more than justice! And thank goodness there were no annoying side characters! This was wonderful! Thank you so much :)