Reviews for Neither Man Nor Beast
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I found "For Tomorrow We May Die"! Look for it at:

(Dazzleberry goes by the name of Razzberry there)
morriganscrow chapter 15 . 7/17/2008
Whilst I find your warm, fuzzy Snape a tad hard to come to terms with, your portrayal of Remus is, without a doubt, the best I've EVER read, and as he is my favorite character, I can assure you I have read a HELL of a lot of Remus-centric fiction.

You have a brilliant, flowing style that is a joy to read. I do hope you are attempting original fiction?
Jimmy chapter 15 . 1/9/2008
um... it's been 3 Christmases now... are you ever going to update?
Anon chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
This was a very interesting and thoughtful story, and you did a good job portraying all the bureaucratic hassles poor Remus has to go through. By the way, I tried to follow the link to your story Tomorrow We May Die, but your webpage has been hijacked by advertisers, and it's not available. I hope this is something you can fix because it would be nice to read. It's not on your livejournal, either, I notice.

Anyway, a fine piece of storytelling.
darkakane chapter 15 . 10/26/2007
before christmas... hahaha GET THIS THING OFF THE BACKBURNER!
Kilyle chapter 15 . 6/10/2006
Aw man why is this not being written faster? I even stayed away for like MONTHS so I wouldn't have to read it piece by piece!

...eh, I know what it's like to have projects and not have the time to do fanfiction for a while. I just hope it's a SHORT while, and that you definitely DO NOT put this off permanently. (I'm one to talk, given the number of fanfics I've abandoned-but this is GOOD! You have a gripping story going and it deserves a satisfying ending!)

By the way, nice job with the POV work-Lara having good reasons NOT to let Arthur in and such. Especially with Remus's reaction to Arthur. This sort of miscommunication makes for some of the best situations (e.g. the ending chapters of Hunchback of Notre Dame, or a crucial moment in Shrek) and it's very interesting to read it and see things from many different perspectives. Makes it seem like there's even more there than there is!
NyteKit chapter 15 . 4/19/2006
This story is so amazingly great! I've had to read it in more than two sittings, but it was past worth it. It's amazing how you managed to portray all of Lupin's changing emotions so perfectly. When he was sad, I felt sad; when he was upset, I could understand why. You just wrote everything so effectively. It was simply amazing! There's no other word for it. You are a wonderful writer! And while I haven't read your other story that corresponds with this one, I definitely will now. If it's half as good as this one is, then time will not be wasted. I hope you update this story soon, since it seems to not be over from your last author's note.
jenascott chapter 15 . 4/17/2006
Are you going to finish this story, because i absolutly love it?

Please carry on with it, its one of the best i have read

jen
Gebbi chapter 15 . 2/25/2006
Any chance of movement on this story soon? I am just about to go back to Uni, and bemoaning the fact that my recreational reading time is about to plummet dramatically. I'll make time for this one, though, if you're still working on it?
Hebi R chapter 15 . 12/26/2005
Absolutely fan-bloody-tastic!
tall oaks chapter 15 . 12/5/2005
This is one of the better chapter in this series, which I have enjoyed. It had a really great blending of the two stories.

It was a great scene in which Snape finally gets to Remus. Their interaction was wonderfully realistic. The scene in Snape's rooms with all the characters showing up was very, very good.

Severus' heartfelt apology to Remus was brilliantly worked. It felt very in his character of how far he'd be willing to go.

I had to laugh aloud at Molly's reaction in seeing Remus again and how her son's never opening their mail either. Nicely done!
hopgoblen chapter 15 . 11/28/2005
good job .. cant wate to read more...
Silverthreads chapter 15 . 11/28/2005
Great chapter
Cyc chapter 15 . 11/27/2005
still awsome - I had a little squee moment when I saw it had been updated again.

Wonderful discriptions and insights into Remus' psyche - keep writing.
rowlinghermione chapter 15 . 11/27/2005
nice. keep writin! luv everything! not many people actually talk about remus in their stories or make them the main character. i luv him. he has to b one of the BEST characters in the books. i'd write about him, but its just hard for me to imagine what he does for a living or how he lives. luv the story, keep writin!