Reviews for The Bloom of the Mountain Cherry
StormBrisingr chapter 7 . 11/7/2009
OMG! Fantastic Story and amazing work. Good Job!
Trista's little one chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
All I could say as I read this story was... Wow. a beg that you contact me. my email address is
Tori chapter 7 . 7/19/2007
I really liked it! I can't wait to finish the series, before finishing 'If This World..."
GreyAB chapter 7 . 10/15/2002
this is a beautiful story, and I shall definatly be looking to read the other dreamweaver stories.
CelticStorms chapter 7 . 6/1/2002
I absolutly love this story. I will look back to it in my times of depression and remember it. With that rememberance myu day will be all the brighter.
riskygamble chapter 7 . 3/12/2002
This is beautiful! Queen-chan, I'm an even bigger fan of your writing than ever. Actually, I'm going top get out of my house and go to the library. Guess what book I'm borrowing? .~
suisei no mitsukai chapter 7 . 1/12/2002
I absolutely loved this story. It was beautifully written. I hope that you write many more wonderful stories.
The Elemental chapter 7 . 12/8/2001
Wow. This is beautiful. Amazing. Wow...Can't really say much more, My head just exploded.
Mercury Hime chapter 7 . 6/16/2001
I can't get over how talented you are! It's so beautiful, like the rest of your work.
Aaron Nowack chapter 7 . 4/23/2001
Very nice... I enjoyed it a lot. Keep up the good work.
Risa chapter 7 . 4/12/2001
Wow, this story was beautiful... simple in its complexity, and written very nicely. I'll be watching for the sequel!
Hadisia chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
Youre a really talented writer, Queen. Continue to share your gifts with the world.
Eternal Saturn chapter 7 . 3/31/2001
I absolutely loved every minute of the story. I have to admit I was hanging onto every word and at the end of each chapter I quickly went to the next. Keep up the magnificent work!
Kaze chapter 7 . 3/17/2001
what can i say? it's excellent. very touching, i really like chapter 6,
Ambre Wisniewski chapter 7 . 3/13/2001
Queen, I can definitely say with upmost finality, that this is great story. I really enjoyed it.