Reviews for Queen of Mordor
Kaylen Cooper chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
I find this to be interesting, and if it is ever continued, I will be keeping an eye out for more. :)
lexs chapter 4 . 2/24/2007
fantastic now when's the next chapter coming?
Fire Dolphin chapter 4 . 1/11/2007
please update soon, i know that serenity is married, but can't it be possible for her to be with legolas? update!
Taeniaea chapter 4 . 2/17/2006
I Love The Chapter:4 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named chapter 3 . 2/15/2006
A Nazgul is not a beast; it is a wraith draped in dark robes. They have screams that cause terror, not blood from the ears and their very presence can cause their intended victim to freeze in horror. They *ride* on horses and *Fell Beasts* also known as the large, ugly winged creatures from the books and movies. And the people of Middle-Earth don't believe in God or Christ. They believe in a deity known as Eru and those that Eru created known as the Valar. If you're going to write a story about LotR and Sailor Moon, please have your facts straight. It really upsets me, as a huge fan of both when I find a poorly written piece such as this. This is not a flame, but a critique and I hope you take it as such. Trust me when I say that this will do you good.
moongirl818 chapter 4 . 2/15/2006
I this does darien appear newhere here or not just wondering please update soon
SailorVengeance19 chapter 4 . 2/15/2006
o i like it i hope to see t updated soon.
koldy chapter 4 . 2/14/2006
cute
Cloudless Dreamer chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
I'm a little confused... but that isn't hard. But I can't wait for more, *hands out badge* fabby-lola job for intriguing me! D please update more soon
Taeniaea chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
I Love The Chapter:3 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
sleepy26 chapter 3 . 1/31/2006
intresting start update soon
Ceris Malfoy chapter 3 . 1/31/2006
It's a pretty good story, but I severely confused. What happened between the second and the third chapters? Or does that get explained later?
Trisana Kara chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
I still don't understand what the title will represent, but people usually don't until a little later in a story. I noticed a few spelling errors, or typos, in the first chapter. It seems pretty decent actually. I honestly have never prefered any Sailor Moon crossover with LotR involving Serena, or Serenity in this case, because the plot has always seemed badly written, or overdone. This sees like a new concep to me, and I would like to see it continued!

Sincerely,

Trisana Kara
leggylover03 chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Hi

This is Rhonda and no I didn't break my leg LOL. I am up all night everynight,hence the side effects of working night shift my whole life.

I write a little every night but when the mood hits me I pump out around 3 or so chapters, or write a couple one shots.

Thanks for the wonderful review for "Needs". I would have e-mailed you back but I do not remember your e-mail.
Aranel Laerien chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
sure looks interesting! i like the touch about Aragorn finding ways he had taken as Thorongil unsuitable... and although i didn't quite understand chpt 2, i'll wait for more chapters to reveal more! )