Reviews for Sakura High old name was Gothic Princess
kittychic0895 chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
update soon
grimmich chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
wow, that is the worst cliffy!

So was she engaged? and if so to who? and there are other questions I am hoping are answered in the next chapter! So please write more again!
dark-evil-angel12 chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
hey y did cha stop this wonderful story plz fininsh this story its the bomb plz or the purple monkeys monkeyss will get mad at me plz help me! jk :p
MonicaRomeroooo chapter 4 . 8/19/2007
i luv da story ]
a.leeZ06 chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
i like your story, update soon. ]
KittKatt420 chapter 4 . 12/31/2006
Nice story!
happyangel123 chapter 4 . 6/20/2006
its okay just don't forget it heh
happyangel123 chapter 3 . 6/20/2006
i liek it sounds intersting can't wait till i read more keep upi the goo work
haunting hanyou chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
cant wait till you update well actually i can cause u know what nice story ah there
Dark Lady chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
you have horrible spelling i mean my spelling sucks ass but i know how to use spell check don't just (sp) put it in Microsoft Word or something and it will say HEY RED LINE THIS IS WRONG!
Kumquat Girl chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
Am I the ONLY reviewer who thinks that stories like yours should not be posted on this site? The Inu Yasha fandom already has enough idiots who cannot spell posting the same generic, predictable ol' high school fics. Look, even if YOU cannot spell worth a damn, get a beta reader(or spell-checking program) to check the grammar and punctuation for you. And you seem to have the entire prep/goth roles completely messed up. Who wears flamboyant miniskirts? Kagome, not Kikyo. Who wears a high school uniform to fight demons in? Kagome. Who wears sensible miko clothing? Kikyo. Who gave up her life to protect the Shikon Jewel? Kikyo. Who conveniently failed to protect the Shikon no Tama? Why, none other than Kagome. You see what I'm hinting at here? Kagome is the prep, and Kikyo(while not strictly goth)is about as far as you can get from being preppy. Also, and I know this is a little off-topic, goth is a MENTALITY. Goth is a way of dressing, I'll admit. But saying that Kagome is a goth when she seems to act like a cross between a 'prep' and a 'punk' is not only wrong, but insulting to all goths out there. If you ask me personally, I HATE giving labels to people like 'prep', 'goth', or 'punk', because it seems to indicate that you think that person is just another part of a certain stereotype. And, cheesy as this may sound, everyone is unique. Nobody is truly 'normal'. So don't start slapping invisible labels on people you don't even KNOW and immediatly label them an enemy(or friend) for it, as you have done in this fic. Sorry for the rant, and I hope you have learned something from this bit of 'constructive criticism'. If you choose to see this review that way.
Peccatus of Lucifer chapter 3 . 4/6/2006
why did you stop writing...write more. PLEASE
lKaelie chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
a singer? A SINGER?A SINGER?*gets louder each time* the full name is Marilyn Manson. lol ;)
Darkdisaster16-2 chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
realy likeed it up date soon :D
Dee Zuki chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
its sounds pretty good from what i've read. up date soon.