Reviews for Dancing Lessons
Flaming Moth chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I thought this story was absolutely fantastic! The only thing I have to say about it was the actual dance part itself. It wasn't detailed enough and didn't really come off as being a slow striptease. It felt way too fast for me. But what do I know? I'm not exactly a great writer. ;) Other than that, the rest of the story was very well-written and flowed smoothly. I commend you on a job well done!
El Gringo Loco chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
An amusing little story. I thank the author for posting it.
shadowbeam chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
That story was pretty damn cool, best of all you did Cleo perfect!

Loved it, keep up the good stories :)
CrashCart9 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Ooh, lovely. Your good description and Cleo's 20th century references add quite a lot to this (very hot) piece.

This just reminded me how long it's been since I've seen this show. *sigh* I'm going to have to try and find it again.
minako366 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
LOL! I love this. It's so cute. I hope that you continue writing cute stories like this, you have a real talent.
ShadowBaby1123 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Wow, I really liked this story. You've got a great way with details. It was very easy to visualize with the amount of descriptions you added to the story. It flowed well too.
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
ooh great fic:D

very sweet
ShyPoet31 chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
This was really good and I want to read more,I like where this story is going for sure... :)
jamesstutz chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
I love your story it was great. Keep up the great work. You are a great author.